<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : It's Like I Have ESPN Or Something

3.02.2012

It's Like I Have ESPN Or Something

 
This entire outfit is from LOFT. They should pay me for being a walking advertisement.

You guys, I'm kind of psychic. I have a fifth sense.

Seriously though, my whole life I have been 97% convinced that these so-called psychic capabilities are legit, even though my family and friends do not. They just nod their heads to get me to shut up since I mention it at least once a week.

Well, in these last 72 hours I have been doing the same activities, saying similar things, and wearing the same styles as friends and people I admire.  It's weird. Actually, right now would be an appropriate time to use the word uncanny (it's not often that you get to use it in the perfect context, which this is).

It's uncanny.

A good friend of mine went thrifting at the exact same time I did the other day. A person on their blog was talking about how they hold conversation with their clothes. Um, I do that and shared my experiences with Polka Polka even. It's not like that's necessarily a normal thing to do. One of my fave bloggers wore her hair in braids like I did on the weekend, and it's not really a style you see people wearing all the time anymore. Another one of my friends was talking about how buying flowers is a good way to unwind and remove stress from your life, which I happened to be doing at the time she mentioned it! And I hardly ever buy flowers. That was my second time in my life.

All of these things occurred within the last 3 days. Sure, we all do the same things as one another, day after day because we are human. Also, there are people out there who are doing the exact same things we are doing at the exact same time, all the time.

How often is it though that we do things out of the ordinary that happen to coincide with people we are in direct communication with? It's not!

 There is only one explanation.

Wormholes.

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

At March 2, 2012 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

hahah that "psyhic" stuff is sooo funny ;)

and ohmygoodness abbeyy!! :) you are SO PRETTY!! i love it. <3 thats why..I FEATURED YOU ON MY BLOG!!!

 
At March 2, 2012 at 8:38 AM , Blogger wjmom said...

Wormholes explain a lot, when you really think about it.

 
At March 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

if you told me that you just had a baby, i would not believe you. would not. you are beautiful. i love the color palette in your outfit.


and your stories. oh, your stories. they make me laugh. have a lovely weekend, pretty girl!

 
At March 2, 2012 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Kendra said...

haha! Those are some great coinciding occurrences! That peachy color looks fab on you.

 
At March 2, 2012 at 9:11 AM , Anonymous corrina said...

LOve ahhhyouuu

 
At March 2, 2012 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Bethany said...

I believe you. When I am in my right element - doing what I am supposed to, I to have have these "uncanny" and "psychic" experiences. My family thinks I am crazy. Oh well. -Bethany
www.lilbitandnan.blogspot.com

 
At March 2, 2012 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Colleen Sullivan said...

those pants look great on you! To me denim trousers are a life saver since I'm pretty much never comfortable in "real" jeans.

 
At March 2, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

I think this might be one of my favorite outfits of yours. I need more Loft in my life! xo!

Kristen

 
At March 2, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Shels415 said...

Very true! But I have a favorite blogger who always seems to wear what I was going to wear at the moment. Sometimes great minds think alike! Anyway, love the braids!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

 
At March 2, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Amanda M. said...

Oddly enough, that happens to me all the time. I'll think to myself, "I need to call my mom." and then she will send me some random text. Cra-zy!

 
At March 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This made me laugh!

I tend to look for signs all the times and even if it is a coincidence I am like no it means something.

And talking of psychic I thought I have to ring my mum and the phone rang and it was her--spooky!

And I think I am telepathic with my husband--or he just knows me too well--I like to think it is the former

 
At March 2, 2012 at 11:18 AM , Blogger The Bubbette said...

My best friend and I live 3,000 miles away (she in California and myself in New Jersey) and we ALWAYS seem to be connected at the brain nodes. Even yesterday... she sent me a pic message showing me all the Martha Stewart for Staples organizing stuff she just bought....AS I WAS standing in MY staples deciding what to get. It was totally weird!

 
At March 2, 2012 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Sarah Hartley said...

Many things to tell you- First, I'm a new reader and now a new follower and that is because of the rest of these reasons. Second, I love your style, this outfit is amazing, especially loving those jeans. Third, I totally believe you about your "fifth sense". I often think I'm psychic... or a princess. Whatever. Fourth, I find you amusing. Amusing blogs are the best. I'm really looking forward to reading more.
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

 
At March 2, 2012 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Alexandrа said...

ahaha))

your look is great, so feminine and I like your hairstyle very much!

http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/
visit my blog please))

 
At March 2, 2012 at 4:55 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

There are definitely people out there who are a little more connected with things, I think! Love your scarf, by the way!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At March 3, 2012 at 4:31 AM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

lovely outfit! love the jeans!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

 
At March 3, 2012 at 10:05 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

Definitely wormholes.
and i love your pastels and nail color - which is it?

Chic on the Cheap

 
At March 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Doranda said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I really it. That infinity scarf is great! I just started my first fashion link party, called Watch What I'm Wearing, and I would be honored if would add a link at www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com. Who knows maybe you will get some new visitors from it as well.

 
At March 7, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Ames the Sweets said...

LOOOOVE your scarf! I think I need to add it to my collection...

XO - Ames the Sweets

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home