<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : My Favorite Outfit In The Entire World

2.27.2012

My Favorite Outfit In The Entire World

Tee: LOFT (similar). Skirt: LOFT (similar). Fedora: Nordstrom (similar). Flats: F21. Bangles: F21.
This is possibly my most favorite thing I've ever worn. It takes some serious will-power not to wear it every single day. There is something about mustard yellow that has me addicted. Like on a Coca-Cola level of addiction. If the Coca-Cola logo were mustard yellow, I'd have to go to rehab for sure. I would drink it in bottles by the case and then use them as decorations for every last thing in my house. How cool would a mustard yellow Coca-Cola bottle coffee table be? Out of this world cool.

Perhaps I'm going a little overboard here. Don't know when this turned into a platform for how much I love Coke. I have other important matters to address.

Like The Wonder Years.

Matt and I are almost finished with all of the seasons on Netflix. My heart is breaking. I don't want it to end. Watching it brings out my love for retro things, and watching the vintage film title credits makes me pine for an iPhone with Instagram more than Chuck wants Blair. That's a serious amount of desire right there, for all of you Anti-Gossip Girlites. Not to be confused with an Anti-Dentite (Seinfeld, anyone?)

Wow, I keep getting way off track here. I am just aimlessly typing every thought that is flowing into my mind right now. It's kind of fun to see where this is going. This post is purely for the pleasure of displaying my favorite outfit in the entire world, so I suppose it doesn't really matter that I'm writing a bunch of nonsensical crap. Although, come to think of it, I write about nonsensical crap 50% of the time anyway. It is entirely liberating though. You should try it sometime.

And yes, I am wearing false lashes and loving every second of the glamazon-ness.


Do me a solid and hop on over here to submit your daily vote for the Top Fashion & Beauty Mommy Blog contest! It ends tomorrow! Thanks a million! xoxo

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

At February 27, 2012 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

IT'S SO ADORB!!!!!! :) <3

 
At February 27, 2012 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Megan Marie said...

THE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!! and everything else is perfect!

xo

 
At February 27, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Gentri said...

haha! Loved all of the randomness! :) And what a PERFECTLY happy outfit. I love it oh so much!!

 
At February 27, 2012 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

oh i love it! such a great outfit I am super into mustard yellow as well!!

xo

 
At February 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM , Blogger dreamsandjourney said...

Anti-Denti!!! "Did you ever here the one about...." HUGE Seinfeld fans over here... we own all seasons and they still never get old. You pull off some cute outfits!

 
At February 27, 2012 at 8:31 AM , Blogger The Bubbette said...

omg it's totally my favorite thing I've never worn but am going to wear someday!!!! I love

 
At February 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Mere and the Mister said...

I love those shoes!! Great outfit post. And me and the mr also watched all the episode of the Wonder Years on Netflix. So good and I cried on the last episode. hehe...such a good show!!
http://mereandthemr.blogspot.com/

 
At February 27, 2012 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

you look AMAZING ♥

i really like that color on ya



xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 27, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

OHMYGOSH. If I had this outfit... I might also like it as much as coca-cola (which is a lot -I'm totally addicted to that crap).
You look so freakin' cute.

 
At February 27, 2012 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

If I had this outfit I would probably wear it most of the time too--love the stripes and I don't have any mustard stripes in my wardrobe and now it looks like a massive hole that needs to be filled.

And I would love a coca cola but I can't have one--it makes me sad

 
At February 27, 2012 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Amber Nicole said...

I could never pull off this outfit, but oh man is it cute!

 
At February 27, 2012 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Tina Harns said...

What a happy outfit; you look absolutely lovely!

http://achaiforme.blogspot.com/

 
At February 27, 2012 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooooh all of this is lovely. The shoes!!!

Cheers.

 
At February 27, 2012 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

How adorable! I love your shoes.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At February 27, 2012 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Colleen Sullivan said...

Skirt is adorable! I've seen them in stores for the spring :)

 
At February 27, 2012 at 3:12 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love this outfit almost as much as I love The Wonder Years - and that is a lot!!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At February 27, 2012 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Bekka said...

You look beautiful in this outfit. I'm kicking myself for not buying that skirt when I had the chance. It looks adorable. I love the shoes too.

 
At February 27, 2012 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Mimi said...

i like this outfit too, especially your skirt!

p.s. if you want something more than chuck wants blair, then you really really really want it. i like the anaology! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

 
At February 28, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Annie said...

I can definitely see why you LOVE this outfit - it's so cute! Love the yellow, and those flats are amazing. And so are the Wonder Years :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

 
At February 28, 2012 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Kira said...

I love that hat, so pretty!

 
At November 15, 2013 at 8:11 AM , Anonymous Alexander said...

I love your outfit.
New Women's Clothing Styles & Fashions

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home