<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The Mrs. And The Momma + ModCloth Winner

2.27.2012

The Mrs. And The Momma + ModCloth Winner

Kristen is here to showcase her super cute spring outfit. If you don't have polka dots in your closet, you're definitely gonna change that after seeing how awesome they are.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello again, Along Abbey Road readers!  If we haven't already met, I'm Kristen from The Mrs. and The Momma, where you'll find chronicles of my fashion choices, my motherhood experiences, and all life's inspirations....which I've usually found come in the form of a child.  Come by and say hello!  I love making new friends!

Today I'm bringing a breath of spring to you...through color that is.  Here in Texas, spring arrived a good month ago, so feel free to either live vicariously through me (if you are totally done with the cold this year) OR know that I am extremely envious of anyone who is currently enjoying 50 degree or below weather (it's not fair).


jacket and denim: F21, shirt: Old Navy, boots: Simply Vera, jewelry: Brighton and Express,
belt(unseen): Gap, shades: Target
I tend to naturally gravitate towards black, so I'm super stoked about all the brights and fun pastels this season.  Not only does it give me an excuse to update my wardrobe a bit, but allows room for some color risk taking.  Now I just need to get me some bright yellow and mint green. Can I get an amen!?!

What are your favorite colors to rock this spring?

-------------------------------------------------

Isn't Kristen the cutest? Now I get to announce the winner of her amazing ModCloth $30 gift card giveaway!

Tara, looks like you're going to score some cute new clothes! You lucky lady you! Email me at {rodriguez.abbey@gmail.com} to claim your gift card!

Do me a solid and hop on over here to submit your daily vote! xoxo

5 Comments:

At February 27, 2012 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

She looks adorable! Love the colors, and I am such a fan of polka dots.
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At February 27, 2012 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I am loving polka dots. I have a few pieces in my closet.

 
At February 27, 2012 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Elisha said...

congrats tara!!

 
At February 27, 2012 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

so adorable!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At February 27, 2012 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Aki No Yuutsu said...

OMG!!! I love the color! so sweet and vivid!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home