<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Vintage And Baby Feet

2.26.2012

Vintage And Baby Feet


I scored the most amazing vintage finds of my life this last week. Two fabulous, vintage polka dot dresses, a floral shift, and two blazers. Did you see one of them is Tahari? I just about passed out at the thrift store. After I quietly squealed and the store employee gave me the side stink eye.

And how can you not love those sweet baby feet? He crosses them when he sleeps! Ridiculously cute.

Thanks so much for all of your votes for the Circle of Moms Top Fashion & Beauty Blogs! There are only 2 days left and I would love for you to help me lock in that #3 spot! Do me a solid and hop on over here to submit your daily vote! xoxo

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At February 26, 2012 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

Those are ridiculously amazing! I am obsessed with polka dots. And oh how sweet are baby feet. My son used to cross his feet too!
Have a lovely sunday!
Anna

 
At February 26, 2012 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

dang girl! you got some seriously amazing thrift finds!!

 
At February 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Looks like you really scored some good finds! Polka-Dots!!

 
At February 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Christi Lynn said...

i wish i had thrift stores around where i am with awesome stuff like that!

 
At February 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I love your new finds! They are all beautiful.

 
At February 26, 2012 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Such great finds! P.S. I voted for you :)

 
At February 27, 2012 at 6:20 AM , Blogger Daisy said...

Great dresses, I love the terracotta coloured one!
Cute feet indeed.

 
At February 27, 2012 at 6:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Th thrift fairy must have been smiling down on you that day!

And Luke's feet are too adorable--I wish my feet were cute like a baby's instead of being long and boney flippers.

 
At February 27, 2012 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Jaclyn said...

you seriously captured the essence of a perfect mom day! thirfting and babies! i love it!

 
At February 27, 2012 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Melu103 said...

you scored big time hunny!

i ♥ your purchases ;)

and those little toes are
the cutest thing ever


xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 27, 2012 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Kira said...

Great finds! My two favorite vintage pieces in my closet both have polka dot prints as well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home