<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Ruby Dooby Doo

2.23.2012

Ruby Dooby Doo

Anchor sweater: Old Navy.
 

Ruby's is the best little burger joint California has to offer. It's the bomb. The retro diner set up makes me want to wear poodle skirts, the milk shakes are heaven sent, and the Coca Cola tastes better than anywhere else. Our waiter even had a mustache... 5,000,000 points for Ruby's. You should make it a priority to go if you are ever in California. If you live in California, you should probably have it for dinner tonight. Grab a 900-calorie Oreo shake for me, k? Thanks.

Spending time at Ruby's with my broskie, Brady, and his wifey, Brittany, was the cherry on top to a great night (I am not going to confirm or deny that Brady and I are twins). Matt and I enjoyed good chats and good eats with them. Luke reminded them that they may or may not want to have children. He was all snuggly one moment and screaming his head off the next. Either way, we can't wait for Luke to get a cousin to bum around with!


It was fun seeing you, Brady & Britdawg! Love you guys!


P.S. Brittany has an awesome food blog that is solely compiled of contributor's favorite recipes! If you are indecisive, can't think of what to cook for dinner, loathe cooking 96% of the time like me, or just want to get in on the action, you should nomnom your way over to Basic Bites. It's the bees nees.

Do me a solid and hop on over here to submit your daily vote! xoxo

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At February 23, 2012 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

awww i love the place!
I heard of Rubys before but
never been there. I guess
the Oreo Milkshake wouldn't be
a good option for my diet haha

ill think of a cheating day
and go visit them.


where in cali are you?
i live in the San Fernando Valley



xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 23, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Harley said...

oreo milkshake is seriously heaven!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

adorable photos, looks like a super fun place!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At February 23, 2012 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

Oh i love you! And thanks for editing the photos ;) I definitely look a little rough!!! I want a cousin for Luke too! ASAP! haha!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't think luke could get any cuter and then you put him in stripes--my heart is melting!

And Oreo milkshakes sound amazing--why aren't they over here?

 
At February 23, 2012 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Such beautiful pictures. Everyone looks amazing and the little baby is totally adorable.

 
At February 23, 2012 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

i love Ruby's!!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM , Blogger The Bubbette said...

I LOVE Ruby's...makes me miss home! There's no place like it on the east coast....even the diner's aren't as good. AND I LOVE their shakes...I always get one to go!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

We love Ruby's! It's my kids favorite restaurant. The one you were at looks like the one in Mission Viejo mall. I love how they all have different themes. :) We love the one in San Juan Capistrano next to the train depot. Looks like you guys had a great time! Oh, and they do have the yummiest shakes.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

 
At February 24, 2012 at 6:52 AM , Anonymous Stylissimo said...

u have nice smile :)

 
At February 24, 2012 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

The chocolate banana shake at Ruby's is THE. BEST. I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home