<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

2.21.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

I like to boss Matt around in my Sofia Vergara voice
And then he makes me laugh in his "gay photographer" voice

Blazer: H&M. Blouse: LOFT (similar). Belt: LOFT (similar). Denim trousers: LOFT. Bangles: LOFT (similar). Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar). Lips: NARS Funny Face.

1) I can't stand Toms. Which is weird, because I live in flats. It's not that I think they're ugly or anything, it is because this random guy I used to work with only wore them to tell everyone how cool he was. Weird, right? I pretty much wanted to punch him in the face every time he opened his mouth. Too much violence right there? When I say I want to punch someone in the face, it's more for the funny mental picture that runs across my mind resembling a Tom & Jerry cartoon scene.

2) @UberFacts "Smiling helps boost the immune system.The body relaxes and is better able to fight off the flu and colds." Note to self: smile constantly during flu season.

3) If you found this post entertaining, then you will definitely get a kick out of this.

4) I am obsessed with Luke. Obsessed. To the point where I can't even handle putting him down for a nap. I just love him so much! Instead, I stick him in the Moby wrap so he can be by me at all times of the day. I'll be kicking myself for that one when he refuses to be put down. Perhaps I will justify this situation by noting that "fruits spoils, babies don't". Yep, that rationalization works for this mama.

5)  Do you like funny cat videos? I found this gem the other day and was literally crying with charlie horses in my stomach from laughing so hard. The most glorious 28 seconds I have ever beheld. 

6) I have this theory that Vanna White and Pat Sajak are frenemies. We're talking about Wheel of Fortune here if you didn't pick up on that one yet. He always teases her and she always has that "I am looking happy because it's my job, but I really want to scream" smile on her face. That, or they are secret lovers.

Do me a solid and hop on over here to submit your daily vote! xoxo

Labels: , ,

23 Comments:

At February 21, 2012 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

your SO CUTEEE!! <3 hahahha, i love this!!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Suze said...

love the blazer and trousers! you look great!!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Jessica Gitler said...

great combo here, love that pink blazer with the leopard print!!
jess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

 
At February 21, 2012 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pink on pink, the blazer is beautiful!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

 
At February 21, 2012 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

Love the leopard print paired with the pink! So so cute!

I totally feel the same about Pat and Vanna - one of these days she has to break!

xxx
Jenna

 
At February 21, 2012 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the leopard with the pink! Really cute look.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At February 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the jacket!

And I love trying to work out the relationships between people on tv because they think they are hiding it and they so aren't--e.g. Gossip Girl, Dan and Serena you cannot act around each other probably because you dated in real life and it ended and now it is just awkward!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Sarah | Cable Car Couture said...

The bangles and leopard print are decided Sofia Vergara!

Sarah
Cable Car Couture

 
At February 21, 2012 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

hahaha i was reading that article with the batches .. HILARIOUS haha
we should all post those ups because we all do it!

now .. if i had that little baby in my arms
ill probably have a hard time letting go too lol

loving the pink blazer


xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM , Blogger MissKait said...

so in love with that darling touch of cheetah print!

xo kaitlin
kaitgirl

 
At February 21, 2012 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love this look on you! gorgeous. but i must say that i love toms, especially on my baby boy, they are the cutest things ever! i bet if you were to put them on that sweet baby of yours you would have a change of heart. ;)

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At February 21, 2012 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Mariel Torres said...

hahaha I love love love bossing Sean around in my Sofia Vergara voice... we, darling, must be soulmates lol

kisses!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

hahaha I feel the same way about Toms. P.S. You're gorgeous!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 2:29 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

oh my gosh, you are so super fabulous girl, and are rockin' that bright pink blazer like none other. adore!
xo TJ

 
At February 21, 2012 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Alexandrа said...

You look amazing with this fuchsia lipstick and blazer! I love this colour so much!)

xx
http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/

 
At February 21, 2012 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Nah, you won't spoil him. I wore my girl in a carrier for a long time. Now she is 9 months old, as happy as can be and VERY independent.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 6:14 PM , Anonymous Andrea, Mark, & Ian said...

I vote secret lovers for Pat and Vanna.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

You look adorable. How great is leopard paired with bright pink. Very pretty.

p.s. I've always thought Vanna and Pat had a little something going on.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM , Blogger christine donee said...

hot pink blazer? yes, please!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Kira said...

Love the pink blazer and the lipstick!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

I have always had the idea that Pat and Vanna were secret lovers, lol. And I LOVE the matching pink lipstick and blazer!
Modern Modest Beauty

 
At February 24, 2012 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

oh my goodness! you are totes adorbs, and I agree with every single one of these random facts! I too am a flats girl, but just never got into Toms... weird!
xx

 
At February 26, 2012 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE that blazer! And these random facts :)

Best from your newest follower,
Casey
Girl in the Poodle Shoes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home