<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Polka Polka

2.29.2012

Polka Polka

 
Dress: vintage (thrifted//similar). Mary Jane Heels: Nordstrom (similar). Bangles: F21.

Meet my new best friend. Her name is Polka Polka. She was born in 1982 and has always been known as a beauty. Although, she was starting to doubt herself after her first BFF ditched her at the thrift store. Not to fret -- she's regained all her confidence and more, now that she kicks it with yours truly.

Polks (that's what I call her for short) told me I need to lose a few pounds before we go out in public again. Yes, she is blunt, but isn't that what real friends are for?

I know that you are probably thinking, "That dress isn't a real person, therefore it can't be a real friend. Abbey has lost her mind. It must be that she doesn't get out much anymore with a baby and all. Poor, crazy girl."

And you're absolutely right. That's what happens when your husband goes out of town for work for a week. Matt, if you are reading this, I think you should come home today. We miss you. Kthanksbye.

Oh yeah, Happy Leap Day! I hope you are wearing blue and yellow to ensure that Leap Day William brings you some special treats.

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

At February 29, 2012 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

how CUTE!!! <3

 
At February 29, 2012 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Polka Polka is so pretty!

And I name inanimate objects all the time so I don't think you are weird at all--but then a lot of people might think I am weird so not sure if it's a compliment ;)

 
At February 29, 2012 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute dress. Love the dots.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At February 29, 2012 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Oooh I love this dress! So cute!!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 10:05 AM , Blogger dreamsandjourney said...

I can't tell you how much I look forward to your posts! You look fabulous in everything and you have an infectious smile too! I remember the first time my hubby had to go out of town for a week for work (it's been the only time so far) ...we hung in there BUT wow I just remember thinking how much his help makes all the difference... like even him just filling up the baby's bath tub while the other holds the baby. Hang in there momma!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

I looooove everything with polkadots!! :)

xxx

 
At February 29, 2012 at 10:50 AM , Blogger MissKait said...

this dress is everything fabulous. and it fits you so perfectly!

xo kaitlin
kaitgirl

 
At February 29, 2012 at 11:31 AM , Blogger jas said...

GREAT dress. seriously.

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

 
At February 29, 2012 at 11:38 AM , Blogger SumSum said...

"Lovely Abbey" is what I am always thinking, and probably always will when I see you. I also think your confidence and shear brilliance in fashion shines so bright through that smile of yours, it definitely gives others the guts to try something bold and daring! You are great, i appreciate your style, poise and honesty for fashion :)

 
At February 29, 2012 at 12:37 PM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

amazing dress! it looks lovely on you!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

 
At February 29, 2012 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Kira said...

That dress is super cute. Definitely friend worthy :)

 
At February 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM , Blogger kendra @ little almanac said...

You look fab!! What a score of a dress!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Sarah Leigh said...

Oh my goodness. That dress is to amazing! Love it!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Beatrice Balaj said...

I LOVE your dress! You're so beautiful. Great look! :)



Xo,
http://www.sacosha.com/

 
At February 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM , Blogger Erin said...

That dress is fabulous--you look great! I believe with a baby in arms you can pull off anything. Wear that thing!

 
At March 1, 2012 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Tina Harns said...

You look absolutely adorable. I love that dress!

www.achaiforme.blogspot.com

 
At March 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Carli said...

Ooh I love that dress! So so cute!

-Carli

 
At March 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Carli said...

Ooh I love that dress! So so cute!

-Carli

 
At March 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Carli said...

Ooh I love that dress! So so cute!

-Carli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home