<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Yes, We Color Coordinate

2.22.2012

Yes, We Color Coordinate


 
 
Abbey// Cardi: LOFT (similar). Blouse: LOFT (similar). Skinnies: F21. Boots: MIA (similar). Necklace: LOFT (similar).
Luke// Hoodie: The Children's Place (similar). Onesie: The Children's Place (similar). Pants: Carter's. Shoe socks: Cutie Pie Baby.
Luke called me up and asked what I was wearing today. He said he wanted to coordinate. I graciously obliged. Twinsies!

In other news...

This last Sunday, my friend invited me to speak to her Sunday school class about preparation for having a baby. Let's note that the class consisted of 7 year-olds. I told them how it takes physical, material, and spiritual preparation to be a parent. Then we had a Q&A session. Here's the first question the little people were bursting to know...

7 year-old: "Is that really your baby?"


Me: "Yes. Yes, it is. Why? Do I not look old enough to have a baby?"


7 year-old: "Oh. I don't know. I guess."


Strangely, it was the most awkward, yet nicest thing anyone has said to me. And the fact that it came from a 7 year-old with no filter... well, it is hands down the best compliment I've ever received.

Thank you, Miss Sassy Pants for reinforcing the fact that I am mistaken for a teen mom every day. I don't mind that I look like your big sister. At this rate, I'll look 21 when I'm 30. No qualms here.

Do me a solid and hop on over here to submit your daily vote! xoxo

Labels: , , , ,

20 Comments:

At February 22, 2012 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Bailey and Robbie said...

You just look gorgeous! I love you blog, and your clothes, and your hair, and your make up....ok all of it. And your little baby boy is so cute!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Oh my gosh, he's the cutest little thing. And you're so pretty!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so tiny & adorable :)

 
At February 22, 2012 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Alynne Leigh said...

Oh my word! You and your babe are so adorable! (:

I'm mistaken for a twelve year old, quite often. In fact, I'm routinely handed the 12 and under kids' menu every time I walk into Freindly's. If this keeps up, it could really be a blessing in 10 years!

Love your blog!!
xx-
Alynne
http://allaboutalynne.blogspot.com

 
At February 22, 2012 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Christi Lynn said...

what a cute baby!!! gah he is adorable!! and so are you.

 
At February 22, 2012 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

Go team Luke! You guys are both looking fantastic and I can't speak for Luke, but I'd say he's got one very fashionable mama!

xxx
Jenna

 
At February 22, 2012 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You both look so cute! I used to love to dress like my babies, and I especially loved nautical clothes!!! Love this.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

 
At February 22, 2012 at 9:32 AM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Lucky you for looking so young. Jealous.

You've got one cutie patootie there! XO!

-Kristen

 
At February 22, 2012 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

YAY FOR THE SEXY MAMA!
:) what a fun experience.
You look amazing and I bet
a lot of mamas are jealous of
how good you look with that baby
in your arms ♥


loving the matching outfits



xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 22, 2012 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Haha! Kids say the funniest stuff.

I absolutely adore everything about this outfit. I may steal.

Oh and I love Luke's onesie, he makes such a cute little sailor.

 
At February 22, 2012 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Amber Nicole said...

Absolutely adorable! The both of you!
And oh my goodness, 7 year olds are smarter than we think! I once had a friend of mine's kid ask me about my ears. (They're gauged) She asked me how to do it and went on and on and on about them. I had NO idea how to answer her and just looked to her mom for guidance! I'm pretty sure I'm terrified of that age.

 
At February 22, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love matching outfits--my children are gonna love me lol!

And that seven year old is so funny--I love it hen kids are so blunt and have no filter, gets me every time!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 5:20 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh my goodness, you two just look so perfect!!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At February 22, 2012 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Shaissa said...

Qué preciosidad!! De bebé, de fotos, de ropa, de todo!! Y siempre es agradable no parecer tan mayores como nos hacemos eh...jajaja.
Besos!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Kira said...

You two are so adorable. Pearl and I often match too. I think it's because I dress based on my mood and since I dress her as well, it just happens.

 
At February 22, 2012 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

Oh Abbey you are just beautiful inside and out! Don't ever change.

 
At February 22, 2012 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

What an awesome couple the two of you make!!!!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 12:31 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

Great post! He's so cuuuuute! And you look so happy :)

xxx

 
At February 23, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

your lips look AMAZING!!!! i love how you match.

 
At February 24, 2012 at 9:12 AM , Blogger dreamsandjourney said...

Precious! I've never thought to match my lil guy -but it does make for some fun pics! You both look radiant!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home