<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : So You Want To Know Me? Check Out My Netflix Queue

2.13.2012

So You Want To Know Me? Check Out My Netflix Queue

Trench: LOFT. Dress: LOFT. Scarf: LOFT. Tights: JCrew. Platform wedges: Dollhouse.


Netflix recommendation titles are the best. Here is the current line up in our Netflix...

"Fight the System Movies"

I had no idea Matt and I watched so many controversial movies. Must be all those documentaries.

"Marriage Movies"

I love marriage and I love movies. What a perfect match! Good choice, Netflix.

"Romantic Movies"

Alright, I admit it. Netflix is replete with angsty, teen romance movies, which just so happen to be my favorite. I can't get enough of the sappy, predictable plot lines where you know what will happen by the time the intro credits start rolling. And let's talk about the main guy who is always played by some hot dude in his mid-twenties. Am I really supposed to believe the high school bad boy with a full grown beard and a tattoo sleeve is only 17 years old? Give me a break, casting directors. Well actually, how about you don't, because I like me some good eye candy.

Do me a solid and hop over here to submit your daily vote! xoxo

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At February 13, 2012 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the scarf and I need more wedges in my life--although I can never decide if i like wedges on me. I love them on everyone else but as soon as i put them on they make my feet look weird--why?

 
At February 13, 2012 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

totally following you too girl! love your style and your little one is adorable!! :)

 
At February 13, 2012 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

netflix is amazing!
do you watch any series?
i was hooked on lost . prison break . and now i am almost done with 24!



xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 13, 2012 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

gorgeous photo of you!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At February 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

lol i feel the same way! i'm like he looks like he's 30 how is he in high school, what kind of movie is this?! happens a lot even in tv shows, it isn't fair though made me think when i was younger that once i turned 14 i would look like a 20 year old which in my defense i haven't changed much! great photos you look so pretty as always, great shoes!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At February 13, 2012 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Taylor Morgan said...

Gorgeous photos! I love your coat and blue scarf! Really cute! :)

 
At February 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM , Anonymous Virginie's Cinema said...

I've never tried Netflix... I might be the worst movie geek ever!!

ps: I'm completely in love with those shoes, magnifique!

Virginie ♥

 
At February 13, 2012 at 10:50 PM , Blogger MissKait said...

oh im so in love with that darling scarf.

xo katlin
kaitgirl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home