<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

2.14.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday



1) Happy Valentine's Day and Happy 1 month Birthday to my little Lukey!

2)Did you know that Montezuma, the old Mexican chief dude, drank 50 cups of chocolate on a daily basis? It was considered a "love drug" (source). Looks like we have ourselves a fabulous reason to indulge in some serious chocolate eating today. No complaints here. One pound box of See's candies, anyone?

3) Love my camera, so I think it's time I buy a tripod. She needs a friend to lean on. 

4) Photoshop frightens me. I stare at the screen with a dumbfounded look on my face, that is slowly followed by fear and anxiety every time I attempt to use it. Are classes offered for this sort of thing? I mean for Photoshop, not the anxiety -- they make pills for that, but now that I'm thinking of it, someone should probably work on a pill for how to be Photoshop savvy.

5) I looked down the other day after eating my PB&J sandwich to a mushy, brown substance on my finger. I'm not quite sure if it was in fact peanut butter or baby poo. And yes, I am a freak about washing my hands a million times a day. Still trying to figure that one out, still kind of grossed out. Oh, the woes of motherhood.

And here is one extra random thing for good measure...

6) The average person will spend an estimated 20,160 min kissing in their lifetime (source). That is 336 hours, which is exactly 14 days. I hope you all exponentially increase this number today. Oh snap.

Do me a solid and hop on over here to submit your daily vote! xoxo

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At February 14, 2012 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My camera needs a friend to--then might be able to get some of me and the husband together without us looking slightly odd--or maybe we always look that way and I'm just making excuses

 
At February 14, 2012 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Harley said...

Tripods are seriously the best!

 
At February 14, 2012 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I use Lightroom it is super easy and user friendly!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At February 14, 2012 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

I need a tri pod too! I just cant find one i like :( let me know if you do. Also photoshop has been killing me!!! just when I think I am getting used to it i get overwhelmed!!!

xo

 
At February 14, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Daisy said...

Hi, so so glad I came across your blog! I absolutely LOVE it.
Had to chuckle at your peanut buttter sandwich story, I think all moms have that "experience" at one stage.
Happy to say I'm a new follower.

 
At February 14, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Krista said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Yay for kissing ;)

 
At February 14, 2012 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous Lauren said...

You could take a online class, it is way easier, the teach usually shows screenshots of what every step should look like, other than that...experiment!! Xo.

 
At February 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Ah, yes... I was once terrified of PS. I'm now addicted. Just go in there and start messing around. It's sort of terrifying at first, but trust me - it gets easy with time.
I'm still learning new things every day!

 
At February 14, 2012 at 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree with modern suburbanites- Lightroom is the way to go! They have a free beta thing out at the moment :)

Say :)
eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

 
At February 14, 2012 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Bree said...

You are so pretty!
Happy Valentines Day:)

 
At February 15, 2012 at 12:48 AM , Blogger Sarah | Cable Car Couture said...

Chocolate is such a delight! I woke up to a delectable pain au chocolate from my hubby this morning before he left for work. Decadent!

There was a gal I met at a networking event a while back who actually offered digital classes on how to utilize Photoshop. It was pretty clever since it's definitely NOT user-friendly!

Sarah
Cable Car Couture

 
At February 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

omg 50 CUPS! are you kidding me!
overdose right there ....

about photoshop ... i freak out too
and the closer we get to april the worst it gets
why do you have to close down PICNIK!!


xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 15, 2012 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Little One said...

I love photoshop. Try looking at videos on you tube. I had to take notes while watching. Good luck! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home