<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

3.06.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 
Hat: Madewell. Shirtdress (similar): Target. Belt: LOFT. Trousers: LOFT. Wedges: NYLA (similar). Sunglasses: Anthropologie.

1) There are a handful of celebrity couples whose breakups I still mourn. They include:

-Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morrisette. 
A lot of people think she is strange, but I adore everything about her. 

-Blake Lively and Penn Badgley. 
Perhaps it's the Gossip Girl lover in me, but I still get a little down when I remember they aren't dating. However, I don't mind the love between Blake and the aforementioned Ryan.
-Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. 
Whhhhy? The all time cutest couple to ever live. I think they're still in love. It just makes me feel better about the world to stay in denial about that one.

2) Here is a handful of celebrity couples that would be brilliant together.

-Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. 
500 Days of Summer? Makes me want to work for a lame greeting card company. And that New Year's Eve duet? Beyond cute. They have strangely amazing chemistry.

-Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey 
I know they are both happily having babies with their current significant others, but if things don't work out these two totally need to hook up in real life. Their chemistry is mind-blowing.

-Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams
Get back together already. You're giving me anxiety and emotional issues over here.

3) The best celeb couple according to every source on the internet is David and Victoria Beckham. I'm going to have to agree. Duh.

4) Remember Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman? That was weird. Especially since she is 5'10½" and he is 5'7". Not that Katie Holmes is any better in the height department -- she is 5'9". At least Keith Urban is 5'10".

5) I clearly care way too much about the relationships of famous people I do not know. Blast you, pop culture.

Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

At March 6, 2012 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

loving that hat!

xo

 
At March 6, 2012 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

you are BEAUTIUFL. inside & out. <3

 
At March 6, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

amazing outfit! love the hat!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I love you Abbey Fish.

 
At March 6, 2012 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Bahaha, love this.
I second the JGL and Zooey thing. Those two just ned to freakin' get together already! The world is waiting .

 
At March 6, 2012 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know way too much about celeb couples and I agree about zoey and Joseph--they should get it on!

And your hat is fab--I want a massive sun hat but am not sure I will wear it hmm

 
At March 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Shels415 said...

Cute outfit! You look great with the hat! And I think Kate & Matthew should be together too they would be cute together!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

 
At March 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Kira said...

The saddest celebrity couple divorce for me was Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard. I would rather they get back together even though Joseph Gordon-Levitt is pretty adorable. Divorce makes me sad.

 
At March 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Daisy said...

Wow, I love your hat!
I so agree on Ryan gosling and rachel McAdams, they were so cute together!
Love Zooey deschanel singing voice, my friend is obsessed with her and forever playing her songs.
I loved the duet she did with Joseph Gordon levitt.

 
At March 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Alexandrа said...

oh, this hat is amazing!)

xx
http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/
visit my blog please)

 
At March 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM , Blogger The Bubbette said...

Ha! I always laugh when the husband and I talk celeb relationships like we know them He used to love Nick and Jessica....and would refer to them by first name like that. Hilarious! Oh..I love the pick of you peeking out from beneath your hat brim...you have gorgeous eyes!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 3:09 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look STUNNING! That top looks so gorgeous on you.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At March 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Blogger My-cliffnotes said...

I was so crushed when Blake and Penn broke up too. SO sad, then their characters on GG were weird.

Love this post, and your couple choices. Couldn't agree more.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

 
At March 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM , Blogger dreamsandjourney said...

Here's looking at you babe! (points finger back like picture #5) ... fun poses! What about Ben and Jennifer...not bad... have 3 kiddos and still going strong! Have a great day!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

cute outfit love your hat and i'm the same way i know to many random facts about pop culture than about stuff that really matters like history or something lol

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At March 8, 2012 at 1:37 AM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

girl, LOVE your tunic and hat!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home