<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The Mrs. and The Momma

2.13.2012

The Mrs. and The Momma

Everyone, meet Kristen. She is a fellow stylish mommy with great fashion findings to share (I mean, look at that adorable outfit below), and awesome mommy stories. You should definitely be her newest friend.

---------------------------------------

Hey there, Along Abbey Road readers!  I'm Kristen from The Mrs. and The Momma.  So nice to meet you!

So, my husband and I have know each other since we were kids, and we have four little munchkies (and when I say 'little', I mean it....my oldest is in Kindergarden).

I like to consider my blog three parts fashion, one part life, and one part family...although that precise math is subject to change.  I'm a lover of cold-weather clothes (I loathe Texas summers), chunky jewelry, Star Wars, sushi, girls' nights, fireworks, the smell of babies, getting dressed up, history, and mostly importantly-Sour Patch Watermelons.

Come on over to visit The Mrs. and The Momma and give me a holler! I promise I'll holla back!

-----------------------------------------

Show your love and vote for me!

3 Comments:

At February 13, 2012 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

so adorable!! i love her dress.

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At February 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Melu103 said...

i love this woman !

give her props for being a mommy to four little kids
and looking AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG



xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your dress, really into polka dots right now xx
cantruninheels.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home