<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Yours, Mine And Ours

6.05.2013

Yours, Mine And Ours


1. Our sunblock and tanning essentials. Matt is a quarter Mexican so he turns the loveliest shade of brown you've ever seen. I am pale, pale, pale so I try my best to get some color (although Matt will always and forever put my "tan" to shame). Luke sits somewhere in the middle and has that perfect golden tan, and oh boy does it look adorable with that blond mop!

2. Our swim bottoms (if you look closely, you may see remnants of sand on the little tike's trunks).

3. Our beach footwear. Matt's flip flops broke and we are too lazy to go get new ones. But, Sperry's are a stylish man's beach essential, right?

Considering we spend every waking hour at the beach on the weekends and on the days that it's sunny, this pretty much sums up what we will be doing all summer. It's fun to keep track of Luke's growing feet, as these shoes are already getting too snug! Guess it's time to get him those salt waters! I lived in my white ones as a kiddo, and can't for him to get that sweet, criss-crossed tan line.

What do the little details look like in your life now that the sun is out and about?

I have been wanting to make this a linkup, and with the positive response to the suggestion, here it goes! I would love to see what makes you and your adorable family you! Link it up below and be sure to link it back to this post! Can't wait to see what is "yours, mine and ours"! :)

Labels:

11 Comments:

At June 5, 2013 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Flannery said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At June 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Flannery said...

Love these posts! So cute.

Just read this article in the NY Times about "new rules for sunscreen" and they say not to use spray: http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/the-new-rules-for-sunscreen/?src=me&ref=general

My husband and I have pale, pale, pale skin so we're always trying to be careful. I'm so bummed because the spray has been my go-to for a few years now. I do like the chapstick looking kind and the article didn't say anything bad about that.. FIngers crossed!
(http://www.neutrogena.com/product/pure+-+free-+baby+sunscreen+stick+broad+spectrum+spf+60.do?sortby=ourPicks)

 
At June 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Kerri @ Holly Muffin said...

I love the way you laid out these photos. So cute! Also..in regards to the comment above- I had no idea! I love spray :(.
Kerri at HollyMuffin

 
At June 5, 2013 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Van Nguyen said...

I love these Yours Mine Ours posts. They are the cutest.

 
At June 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

I love this series! You have the most adorable baby boy!

happymeddley.blogspot.com

 
At June 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

SO stinking cute!!!!!

 
At June 5, 2013 at 12:18 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

This is SO cute.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At June 5, 2013 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

I'm such a fan of these posts! Can't wait to write my own, and link up! P.S. I don't have children, so I may have to substitute my cat as the "our" in my post ;)

 
At June 5, 2013 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Chelsea said...

What a cute post! We are a sunscreen loving family as I was diagnosed with stage 3 malignant melanoma at age 23. No tanning lotion for us! :-)

 
At June 6, 2013 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love this! working on my post now :)

 
At June 9, 2013 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Katie said...

i love these posts! they are so fun and cute

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home