<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

5.14.2013

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Dress: c/o eShakti (all dresses 40% off!). Shoes: Target. Clutch: Target. Sunglasses: Target (similar). Lipstick: NARS Funny Face.

1) The last two pictures are what happens when you forget to adjust the shutter speed on your camera. And when you are trying to pose and start to lose your balance and end up looking like you are attempting an awkward version of the hoedown.

2) Fact: Wearing lipstick back in the 1700's was believed to bewitch men and trick them into getting married (source). I kind of feel like that's still true...

3) Did you know Angelina Jolie had an elective double mastectomy as a preventative measure against getting breast cancer? Would you do something like that if you knew you had an 87% chance of developing it?

4) You guys, Luke just gets cuter, and cuter, and cuter the older he gets. Looks like someone has his daddy's genes!

5) Would you rather cry every time you heard the word "the" or let out a blood-curdling scream every time someone said your name?

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

At May 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look amazing! that dress is gorgeous on you!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At May 14, 2013 at 11:09 AM , Blogger BeautyStyleGrowth said...

You look lovely. Love how your lips match your shoes.
k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

 
At May 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I like that little hoedown!! :-) This dress is beautiful! I have one very similar and love that you wore it with heels!

Hmm..you always give the toughest questions on the ..."would you rather"..my answer is always NEITHER!! haha!

 
At May 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You are so pretty! I love that lipstick shades!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At May 14, 2013 at 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the dress! there are a few dresses there i want!

 
At May 14, 2013 at 1:17 PM , Blogger The Pretty Life Anonymous said...

RANDOM!!! Love it. You're a babe.

 
At May 14, 2013 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Harley said...

i read that thing about angelina jolie... she is so brave! idk if i could do it.

 
At May 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this dress. So pretty and yes what Angelina did was very brave.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

 
At May 14, 2013 at 6:06 PM , Anonymous Krista Terry said...

Love the dress, love the lipstick, love the facts...love everything. I would rather scream because it would be funny! Had the mastectomy...so that isn't a fair question. You are too cute!

 
At May 14, 2013 at 6:44 PM , Blogger kendra may said...

Ow ow!! And where do you come up with these insanely awesome "Would you rathers"?!

 
At May 14, 2013 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Kelsey Bang said...

darling dress! super cute and fits awesome! love that clutch too!
kelseybang.com

 
At May 14, 2013 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Gentri said...

So cute, and I love the falling picture. haha! Oh my, the last question is so hard, but I love questions like that! I think I'd choose the scream... I hear my name less often than the word "the"

 
At May 15, 2013 at 5:44 AM , Blogger Ouiser said...

Not to see like a TOTAL creeper, but when did you purchase the dress. I can't find it on the site, and I MUST OWN IT. It is perfection!!

 
At May 15, 2013 at 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look IN.CRED.IBLE in that dressss!!!

 
At May 15, 2013 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Katie said...

You are so beautiful. I adore everything about this outfit. Love that purplish/pink color.

 
At May 15, 2013 at 4:00 PM , Blogger The Egg said...

those shoes!

xo the egg out west.

 
At May 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Gage said...

I love that lipstick! I am amazed that you can pull it off - I think I'd look a little scary. But you've inspired me to at least try some (the next time my sister's in town and I can steal some of her lipstick from her make up bag ;)

 
At May 15, 2013 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I just found the link to the dress and updated it up top! Took me long enough, but then I realized it is temporarily out of stock :( Maybe they will get more? Fingers crossed.

 
At May 16, 2013 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Really love this look! The clutch is fantastic. I have those shoes too- now I just need a denim dress to wear them with! :)

Katie
Style Diary

 
At May 16, 2013 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

I absolutely love that dress -- and the shoes! The whole look is so pretty.

 
At May 21, 2013 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Jane V. said...

That dress is beautiful and very lady like. I love the color of your shoes and the clutch you matched it with!

~Jane B

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home