<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Summer Style

5.20.2013

Summer Style

Shirt: LOFT (on sale!). Skirt: LOFT. Shoes: JellyPop. Handbag: H&M (similar). Sunglasses: Target (similar).

As the days get warmer and warmer, it's time to bust out the summer gear! Shorts, skirts, tanks, tees, sandals! Hoorah! 

This is my basic summer go-to look. I love wearing a simple cotton skirt, paired with a printed tee. It is simple, cool, but still looks effortlessly on trend. Adding a pop of color with accessories is a good way to pack some punch in the outfit, and a wedge can be interchanged with a simple sandal.

Today I am teaming up with Gentri of Gentri Lee and Jessi of Haircut and General Attitude where they are showcasing their favorite warm weather looks too! We decided it would be fun to make this a linky party so we can all see what you are wearing! I love getting outfit inspiration from all over and it is a fun way to find other blogs as well!

Now get to linking up your fabulous looks below, and be sure to link back to us! Can't wait to see what you are wearing!

Labels:

16 Comments:

At May 20, 2013 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Jessi said...

Love it! Stripes and bright colors can never go wrong :) Tees and skirts is pretty much my effortless summer style too.
Following you now by the way! Thanks for letting me join in the link-up today!!
Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

 
At May 20, 2013 at 8:54 AM , Blogger GS said...

You look absolutely stunning! Very summery! Wish i could go out without a jacket on!

-Jade
gracious-silhouettes.blogspot.co.uk

 
At May 20, 2013 at 9:16 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

This outfit is gorgeous! I love that skirt.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At May 20, 2013 at 9:33 AM , Anonymous Sandra said...

You are so beautiful, lovely outfit.

 
At May 20, 2013 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Jill J. said...

I really need to check out LOFT more often. Such cute stuff!

Jill
Classy with a Kick

 
At May 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Love this outfit! And those shoes, they are going on my "to buy" list.

 
At May 20, 2013 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is definitely the perfect summer outfit - a great go-to look, as you mentioned :) effortlessly beautiful!
You look lovely, Abbey!
-Carley
xx

 
At May 20, 2013 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Gentri said...

So cute! I'm loving those sunglasses! Thank you so much for such a fun blog post collab!

 
At May 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Perfect colors! I love the stripes with this skirt. Such a pretty silhouette.

Kate from Clear the Way

 
At May 20, 2013 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the color on this skirt. One of my favorite colors :)

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly
$750 Giveaway!

 
At May 20, 2013 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your outfit Abbey. You look amazing. Thanks for the blog hop. I'll be hosting one on a weekly basis, starting this Thursday. I'll be posting details on my blog Wednesday. Hope you will stop by. Don't forget to stop by my blog and enter my Stella & Dot giveaway.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

 
At May 20, 2013 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Nothing but a Pigeon said...

Gah! Perfect summer outfit! I wish I would have found your blog a long time ago!
xo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

 
At May 20, 2013 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Avec Amber said...

This is such a great go-to summer look! I love the yellow and blue pops of color on you. =)


Avec Amber

 
At May 20, 2013 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

Awesome Abbey! Thanks for hosting! - Bethany

 
At May 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great Spring/Summer outfit. Love turquoise and yellow together!

Megan
budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

 
At May 22, 2013 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

oh yay for skirts in the summer! I was trying to figure out the other day why in the world it took me so long to realize that skirts in 90 degree 90% humidity weather were so much better than shorts or jeans for sure! Anyway, thanks for hosting and you are adorable as always!

xo
Dawnelle
Just Dawnelle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home