<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Dear Luke

3.18.2012

Dear Luke

 

I love your yummy baby smell and nuzzling my nose on your fuzzy head.

I love your little baby coughs. 

I love the way you look at me and the way you place your tiny hand on my chest when I feed you.

I love how I can console you and bring you comfort when you're having a bad dream.

I love your infectious smiles and the coos that follow them.

I love the way you kick only your right leg when you get really excited.

I love that your tongue is always sticking out.

I love to watch you admire your daddy and follow his every move with your curious eyes.

I love your dramatic yell you let out after I pick you up because you want to be held.

I love that you are a cuddlebug.

I love your adorable double chin and all your squishy baby rolls that accompany it.

I love the way you sleep with your hands up over your head.

 I love how I can hear you all the way from another room when you are sucking on your pacifier for dear life.

I love watching you grow and develop your personality, and hope that I do right by you as your mama.

I love that Matt and I created you, and that you are our sweet baby forever.

I love you.

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At March 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Elisha said...

Awwwwwhhh(: sweet!!

 
At March 18, 2012 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Sarah Leigh said...

Adorable. He is, and you are.

 
At March 18, 2012 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Courtney B said...

Sweet, sweet post. You are the best mommy with the cutest baby!
And now I'm baby hungry :)

 
At March 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

This is sooo sweet!

 
At March 18, 2012 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

This is just about the most adorable thing ever! And I love the pictures! This just made me so excited to meet my sweet baby in a few more months!

 
At March 18, 2012 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

This is so sweet...and what beautiful pictures!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 3:00 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Oh my goodness gracious. This is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 3:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So. Cute. The sweetness in this post is just too lovely! I can't even stand it! ah!

<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings, and Other Things.

 
At March 19, 2012 at 5:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a lovely post.

You will be an excellant mama I am sure.

And baby fat rolls are the cutest thing ever--fact!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Mrs. Pancakes said...

Such a cute letter! So sweet!

 
At March 21, 2012 at 1:19 PM , Blogger dreamsandjourney said...

Beautiful -now Im officially teary-eyed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home