<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Happy Belated Birthday, Blog

3.08.2012

Happy Belated Birthday, Blog

via

I can't even believe I missed my very own blog's birthday! I blame it on motherhood. Yes, I am pulling the motherhood card and will start pulling it as frequently as possible.

Along Abbey Road officially marked one year in the blogging world on March 5, 2012. Happy Birthday, blog. You give me a valid reason to stuff my face with cupcakes today, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

I love going back and reading the first posts I ever wrote. When I first started this blog, I intended it to live on the world wide web strictly as a fashion blog. That vision altered as I found my voice and place in the bloggersphere. 

The ghastly blog aesthetic (that makes me cringe just thinking about it) got a serious makeover. Pictures increased in quality, my minimal code writing skills evolved to create a pretty layout, and my style took a turn for the better. I dare say I've learned a lot about my likes, dislikes, interests and who I am as a person. Not to mention, I've built amazing relationships with wonderful people in the past year.

This blogging adventure is amazing, and I am thrilled to see where it will go! I really love all of you readers and wouldn't be where I am without you. Thanks for tagging Along Abbey Road... harharhar.

Here's to a ridiculously good time this next go around!

12 Comments:

At March 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Daisy said...

Happy birthday Abbeys blog!
I hope we will get to read you for many more years!
I've only been following for a short while but am intrigued to see the changes you've made...think I might have a peek at march 2011.

 
At March 8, 2012 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Elisha said...

happy birthday!!!! :D <3

 
At March 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Isn't it amazing how time flies?! I am CRAZY about your image today ... it is SO adorable!!!

 
At March 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Andrea @ Strawberry Chic said...

Happy blogger birthday Abbey! I think your right, it is the motherhood thing, because I messed mine too! Love reading your blog!

 
At March 8, 2012 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

Well happy blog birthday! Definately reason to celebrate! Wishing you many more anniversaries in the blogsphere;)

 
At March 8, 2012 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

Well happy blog birthday! Definately reason to celebrate! Wishing you many more anniversaries in the blogsphere;)

 
At March 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy blogiversary!!! Yay!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

 
At March 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Kira said...

Happy Birthday blog! It's amazing how much you learn over the course of blogging. My first layout was hideous.

 
At March 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

happy belated birthday to this amazing blog! so glad to be able to stop by and read and catch up on your posts, i definitely feel the same way when looking back, glad to have you part of the bloggersphere!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At March 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Dana Fox said...

yay happy blog birthday!!!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

 
At March 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Crystal Seed said...

Happy Birthday to your blog, and happy Birthday to me!!! Your blog and I share our day! I love it! And congrats!!!

 
At March 9, 2012 at 2:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

As thougt it hs only been a year and you have got so far!

Happy belated blog birthday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home