<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Falling Frames

3.15.2012

Falling Frames

 
Blazer: Tahari (thrifted//similar). Button-up: Vintage (similar). Skinnies: Express (similar). Belt: Sprightly So (it's on sale!). Oxfords: Steve Madden (similar). Readers: Vintage (similar).

Once upon a time, in a far away Provoland, Matt and I were newlydaters. Our favorite activity was lounging about the couches of our apartments. This was a daily occurrence, but there was one particularly special day of couch lounging I will never forget.

As we sat snuggling, Matt recklessly threw his head back in laughter about something. At that exact moment, the beautiful $5 framed art from the 80's came plowing down on Matt's noggin.

I didn't know whether I should be concerned that he might get a concussion or not, but I couldn't help from bursting into uncontrollable laughter. It looked exactly like when Anne Shirley busted her slate over Gilbert's head, minus the Anne Shirley.

Hilarious.

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

At March 15, 2012 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

i tolllllld you to stop being so gorgeous already... :P your NOT LISTENING!! that first picture proves it.

.....<3

 
At March 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Loving your polka dots!! :)

 
At March 15, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You can go ahead and send me that outfit please and thank you!!

You look amazing. I can't believe you just had a little one. Seriously. You are an inspiration, my dear. Always beautiful and put together and gah.

Andddd, I can't help but laugh every time someone gets hurt. I blame it on my mother. She was the same way.

 
At March 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Kira said...

I love your polka dot top! I'm totally a sucker for polka dots.

 
At March 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the shirt so pretty.

That story is hilarious--I love moments like that, when you laugh so hard you can't breathe.

 
At March 15, 2012 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

BAhahaha!!! Love the anne shirley reference here. And that is why you are the bomb.com.

 
At March 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

i probably would have laughed too! love the outfit the top is so adorable!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At March 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

Baha! What a hilarious memory! :] And I adore your outfit!

 
At March 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Gentri said...

hahaha! Hilarious!! :) Glad he's ok! And you, Missy, Look SO SO cute! Love the outfit!

 
At March 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Blogger The Millers said...

Too funny!! Umm I Love your top and shoes. Adorable.

 
At March 15, 2012 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Taylor Morgan said...

Cute glasses! Love the shirt too! :)

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

 
At March 16, 2012 at 5:37 AM , Blogger Chandra said...

You look spec-tacular! New follower by way of the wiegands. Enjoy your weekend:D

 
At March 16, 2012 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Courtney B said...

Seriously... you are SMOKIN'!

 
At March 16, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Alexandrа said...

Great outfit ! I like this belt!

xx
http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/
visit my blog please)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home