<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Lash Fantastic

6.06.2011

Lash Fantastic

How many of you lovelies are Twilight fans? All of you!? I thought so!

I am currently obsessing about the Breaking Dawn official trailer!



I am a hopeless romantic and this is as romantic as it gets! AHHH! So excited! 

Bella's lustrous lashes at her wedding inspired my desire for lash extensions. I almost got them while on vacation in UT last week, but I am too lazy and poor to upkeep them. 



Aren't they fabulous? Maybe one day I'll splurge. After all, great lashes are the key to ultimate beauty. For now I stick to Maybelline Great Lash and Mac Opulash. The combo works wonders! I promise!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 6, 2011 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Angela said...

I would love to have long lashes too.

Method Clothe

 
At June 6, 2011 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

love long lashes so beautiful reminds me i need to buy a new mascara!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At June 6, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger A Girl Named Miss Kate said...

i am sooo excited for the movie!!!

you can also get individual eye lash extensions at sally's beauty supple and they are really easy to put on yourself and they are cheap. the black glue works the best:]
and they come with a lot of them so if one comes off or something you can fix it and keep up with them:]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home