<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Do The Flop!

5.10.2011

Do The Flop!

Two words:

floppy. hat.

One adjective:

amazing.

I am love, love, loving it! As you can see in the pictures, I have a little bit of a sunburn going on so my new floppy hat serves double duty, both as a sun shield and a great fashion accessory!


NO, I AM NOT PREGO! Honestly, I don't even know why I wear this dress because it creates a pseudo-baby bump, but it is just so comfy. And I love the ruffle detail. Oh, and the color is great. Did I mention it was only $4!? I totally justified myself out of this one, didn't I?


FLOPPY HAT: Loft, $34.50. SWEATER: Loft, $25.00. DRESS: Loft, $4. SUNNIES: H&M, $5. SANDALS: Loft, $24.50.

You can get the hat right now! I linked the items that are currently at Loft. And better yet, they are having a storewide 30% off Style Event this Saturday at your local Loft! So many cute things! Be there!

As far as the floppy hat goes, it has be worn with the perfect, relaxed summer outfit. Pair it with a sweet little sundress like I did (just try not to look prego!) for a laid back look, or for the ultimate look pair it with a maxi dress... hippie hippie chic!

As always thanks SO SO much for following and reading, little lovers! To express my love & appreciaton, I am doing a $30 Anthropologie gift card giveaway! Anthro's new summer line is incredible! Make sure you enter if you haven't done so already so you can get glam for summer!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 10, 2011 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

cute outfit love that hat looks great on you!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 10, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Mrs Vintage said...

cute hat!~! I HEART!!!

www.mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com

 
At May 10, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

I love huge straw hats - i really need to get one for this summer!

Chic on the Cheap

 
At May 11, 2011 at 3:41 AM , Blogger Roxy Heart said...

Super cute outfit! I've been dying for a floppy hat!
http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

 
At May 11, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Veronika Novotny said...

aww, gorgeous look. Loving the colour of your dress, SO pretty... and the floppy hat is so fun & chic. Hope you're having a wonderful week. xx veronika

 
At May 11, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Monica and Whitney said...

You look fabulous in the flop!

Ask the Duplex

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home