<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : My Name Is Abbey, And I'm A Shopaholic

5.14.2011

My Name Is Abbey, And I'm A Shopaholic

Next to Loft, J.Crew could very well be the death of me. I can just picture the headlines...

"Girl Suddenly Dies From Shopping Induced Coma."

As I was perusing through the J.Crew online shopping website, I came across these bad boys.

Sperry Topsider Boots, J.Crew

Sperry Topsider boots? Let me repeat myself. SPERRY TOPSIDER BOOTS!?! I think I've died an' gon' ta heaven!

I can just imagine all of the amazing outfits I could create completey around these boots. 

Right now I am thinking skinny jeans, and a relaxed, striped tee would look perfect.

Skinnies, J.Crew

Tee, J.Crew

Ooo, and how cute would a little floral dress be with the boots!?

Delphinium dress, J.Crew

Oh me, oh my! Everything is just too cute!

I'll share with you my Anthropologie finds on Monday! This girl means business! And speaking of being a shopaholic and loving Anthropologie, you can get your shopping on by entering my giveaway for a $30 Anthro gift card! You know you want it!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At May 14, 2011 at 11:33 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

love the dress so adorable!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 15, 2011 at 1:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shoes:)

http://www.goldencoctaildress.blogspot.com/

 
At May 15, 2011 at 6:48 AM , Blogger katou said...

count me in for the rehab i definetely need one and nice outfit ideas by the way ;)
http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

 
At May 15, 2011 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

lovely post!

 
At May 15, 2011 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Aki No Yuutsu said...

Thanks for the comment!
Right there with you, I'm shopaholic too!
followin' ya!

 
At May 16, 2011 at 8:07 PM , Blogger thatdamngreendress said...

ha- I've just been staying away from the crew for awhile to save myself, though I guess I picked up my spring wishlist already...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home