<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : All You Need Is Love

5.09.2011

All You Need Is Love

Today is my second wedding anniversary!

Can I just tell you that my husband is absolutely amazing? He is everything and more that a man should be.


devilishly handsome
kind
great sense of humor
tender
impeccable style
strong faith
honorable
amazing kisser
driven

The list goes on and on, but I don't want to be here until next Monday :)

In celebration of our anniversary, I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of the magical day that started it all.



In the epic words of one of my favorite bands...

 all you need is love 

Go give your sweetie pie a big hug & kiss to show them how much you love them, will ya?!

P.S. To show my love for you, make sure you enter my Anthropologie gift card giveaway!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At May 9, 2011 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Awe happy anniversary! Tomorrow is mine and my hubs! Hooray for May weddings!

Meet Virginia Design

 
At May 9, 2011 at 5:15 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

awww, you look so gorgeous on your wedding day!! Love your dress, especially that you didn't go strapless.

Happy Anniversary, you lucky gal!

Chic on the Cheap

 
At May 9, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Blogger What Sadie Did said...

Congrats - and what gorgeous pics. LOVE those shoes you wore with the dress...oh and of course the dress is beautiful too ;)

Sadie xx
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

 
At May 10, 2011 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Wow your wedding photos are breath taking! Happy Anniversary!

Laura
Born To Be Styled

 
At May 10, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

wow you are gorgeous!! love the dress and the shoes so cute!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 13, 2011 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Emma said...

Hi, I found you through the IT list and I just wanted to say that the photo of you two lying in the grass is THE cutest thing ever. And I should know...I work for a bridal magazine, haha.

Congrats (belatedly)!

Emma
http://verbalmelange.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home