<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : New Beginnings

5.16.2011

New Beginnings

My burning hunk of love, aka my husband, left for his new job yesterday. He will be gone for 2 weeks! AAACK! That's a long time for someone who is used to being with her hubs everyday!

The good news is that we will be moving to the LA area in 2 weeks! I will be living in the fashion empire of the US (with the exception of NYC)! Yayyy! Can I just say congratulations to my hubby for getting a cash money job?! I am so proud of him! He sure does take good care of me :) 

The bad news is I don't have anyone to take my outfit pictures for me for the next couple of weeks! This means I am going to have to get really creative. I apologize in advance for awkward or blurry pics, but this girl is doing the best she can!

(I purposely made this a blurry one to go with my urban artsy oufit)
(This is my lonely & forlorn face since Matt is gone)

BEANIE: Charlotte Russe. TUNIC: Anthropologie. TANK: Loft. NECKLACE: Loft. LEGGINGS: Loft. BOOTS: MIA (Nordstrom Rack).

Today I am all about the urban-chic look. This is a great outfit for a relaxed, yet ultra stylish vibe. I feel like I'm practically wearing jammies! Keep in mind that monochromatic shades are best when wearing a tunic since it creates a more slim line, as tunics can create an undesired shapeless look at times. Add a pop of color in your layering or jewelry pieces and you have the perfect balance!

Guess how much I got the tunic for from Anthro??? Originally priced at $98, I got it for $19! 

That $30 Anthropologie gift card I am doing as my giveaway will surely be able to get you two great pieces if you are a frugalista, or can go toward that killer piece you've been waiting to splurge on! Be sure to enter here so you can get your urban-chic on!

Have a mah-velous Monday, my loves! 

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At May 16, 2011 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

Super cute. I'm proud of Matt too and so happy for you guys!!!! Can't wait to come visit!! :)

 
At May 16, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

cute shoes and hat :) adorable!

 
At May 16, 2011 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

LOVe this outfit girl! also that is so awesome you guys are moving to LA!!

Meet Virginia Design
Check out my $50 Giveaway from Shopkempt!

 
At May 16, 2011 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

great outfit love it very casual laid back but still chic and so sad he's gone for 2 weeks but definitely congrats!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 16, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

love the tunic, what a steal!

Chic on the Cheap

 
At May 17, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Sick by Trend said...

lovely necklace and cute shoes!!! :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

 
At May 17, 2011 at 9:41 AM , Blogger ModeKarussell said...

Wow, the tunic was really luck :)

Hope you'll stumble over my blog too ;)
Modekarussell

 
At May 17, 2011 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Love your top! And that necklace is gorgeous!

rebeccawithanR

 
At May 17, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Blogger deniz saatçioğlu said...

Love your tunic and boots.

http://www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home