<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Sassy Face

5.12.2011

Sassy Face

Today I am feeling a bit sassy, but not necessarily in the cute way. Let's just say I hardly got any sleep and I had to be up early. Yuck. Do any of you ever feel that way?

However sassified I may be feeling, I quite love my outfit today. It's my first time wearing the hippie headband, and as you've read before, you know my love with headbands!




BLAZER: Loft, $14. TANK: Loft, $29.50. ACCESSORIES: Loft, $20. CROPS: Loft, $9. OXFORDS: Nordstrom Rack, $39.

I am determined to have a happy day, regardless of waking up on the wrong side of the bed. 

After all, I am a firm believer that attitude determines altitude, mis amigos.

P.S. Please be sure to stop by here to enter my Anthropologie giveaway!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2011 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Theresa said...

You, darling, are gorgeous! You have such a wonderful smile.
As sleep deprived as I am a lot of the time due to classes and just life in general, I have plenty of those days myself. Agh, but as cute as this outfit is, that should definitely be a pick me up! I mean, if I were the one wearing it, I would definitely be happier after looking in the mirror because I love it. ♥

 
At May 13, 2011 at 8:22 PM , Blogger jenn~the stylish housewife said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that top! i almost bought it and now i want it again!!! =)

~xo, jenn
the stylish housewife

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home