<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Blogger's Block

5.25.2011

Blogger's Block

Without my photographer around (aka my husband) I am having major blogger's block as to what I should blog about. It is really hard to keep a fashion blog without my own looks and I get sick of posting pictures from things found on the web.

Why not take my own pictures? Well, I would but we are moving in 3 days and our place is a sea of boxes and mayhem.

Here is my proposed remedy to blogger's block:

Take a bubble bath
(Always follow in Audrey's footsteps)

Treat yourself to some take out
(Indian cuisine is my personal fave)

Flip through the pages of your favorite mag for inspiration 

Watch your favorite rom-com
(Seeing her Louboutins always makes me happy)

It's nice to relax and take a break every once and awhile. Here's to lounging around and doing nothing (air cheers)!

P.S. Just 9 more days to enter my Anthropologie giveaway! Come on over and enter here!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 25, 2011 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

would definitely love to do all of those so glad i'm on vacation now!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 25, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Roxy Heart said...

Great remedies! I love all those things!
http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

 
At May 25, 2011 at 2:13 PM , Blogger AmiCheri said...

I love Audrey Hepburn! I think I will quote you from now on. "Always follow in Audrey's footsteps." Words to live by.:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home