<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Get Your MAC On

5.17.2011

Get Your MAC On

Recording yourself is very interesting. It's always so funny to hear yourself talk and view your mannerisms! I didn't realize my voice is as high pitched as it is. In my head I am always afraid I have a manly voice, but that is definitely not the case.

Anyway, this is my first tutorial! So exciting, right? I wanted to show you how to create a great, Hollywood-worthy eye! It's a daily go-to look with a touch of glam for all you fashionistas!



If you desire to get any of the products I used, here is the list of the MAC shadows in the order I used them, along with the links:

1) Overall shimmer base: Idol Eyes
2) Brow bone shadow: Remotely Grey was discontinued (tear) but I believe Copperplate is similar with the grey/brown undertone
3) Pop of color along crease: Fig 1
4) Highlight along brow line: Phloof!
5) Eyeliner: Shadowy Lady

As for the brushes, I purchased all of them at Target at about $3-4 per brush. MAC brushes are superb, however they are really pricey.

Isn't being a girl so much fun? Life without makeup and sparkly things would be lame! Also, I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and find it useful! Let me know if you have any other beauty questions, I would love to be of assistance!

P.S. Don't forget to join my $30 Anthropologie gift card giveaway so you can purchase some fabulous new duds to go with those glammed up eyes!

Happy Tuesday, little lovers! 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At May 17, 2011 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Andrea @ strawberry-chic said...

Love your tutorial, I have no idea how to do make-up so this is great for me!

 
At May 17, 2011 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Steve and Katie said...

Hmmm....so I might just have to start wearing eyeshadow again :) Gorgeous!

 
At May 17, 2011 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

oh abbey you're so cute! love the video learned a lot and love the look definitely something i'll try!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 17, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

You look so glam! well done!

Chic on the Cheap

 
At May 18, 2011 at 5:02 AM , Blogger Lauren Jones said...

You are absolutely adorable!!! You literally have the cutest accent/voice ever! Love the make-up tips, and the end result was great! :)

Lauren
alittlelessoflauren.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home