<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Feeling Bohemian

5.05.2011

Feeling Bohemian

The retro, bohemian style incorporates all the great elements of fashion. 

Various accessories and lots of them--chunky bracelets, detailed earrings, enormous sunnies, dangly necklaces, natural-toned headbands, and fabulous hats--make for the staples of a great boho chic outfit.

Chunky, macrame sweaters and light flowy materials give amazing lines to the clothing.

Strappy sandals show off how great a simple shoe can be with all the right details.

Here is my spin on bohemian today, minus the billowy skirt or dress.





Sweater & sunnies, H&M; tshirt, denim, headband, bracelets & sandals, LOFT; necklace & earrings, F21

I'll be honest about the feather trend. At first I hated it. Then it started to grow on me a little. Now I fully support it and love the ultimate bohemian feel it can give to any outfit! I am even considering getting feather hair extensions, or fairthers as I like to call them.

Please be sure to enter my Anthropologie giveaway! You do not want to miss out on it, trust me!

Have a wonderful Thursday evening! 

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At May 5, 2011 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Beautiful earrings - and bohemian chic indeed!

 
At May 5, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger What Sadie Did said...

Lovely outfit. I love feathers too, but dont wear them often as I find they fly all over the place in the wind here in Wellington!!;)
Look forward to seeing your fairthers if you get them!!

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

 
At May 5, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Andrea @ strawberry-chic said...

I love bohemian style, both in fashion and design! Just started following your blog, it's lovely.

 
At May 6, 2011 at 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your earings!!

Great blog!I am following!:)

http://goldencoctaildress.blogspot.com/

 
At May 6, 2011 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

great outfit love the sunglasses!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 7, 2011 at 7:19 AM , Blogger jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Those earrings are lovely! I thought I wouldn't like the feather earring trend, but then I keep seeing pairs that I like lots... ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home