<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Belt Your Bottom Dollar!

5.19.2011

Belt Your Bottom Dollar!

InStyle is one of my absolute favorite magazines. The looks and styles put together by the InStyle teams are never anything less than spectacular.

As I was meandering my way through the fashion page, lo and behold I stumbled upon this highlight.


Instyle.com


I squealed with joy as my excitement centered around the belt! A-dorable, isn't it!? Never before have I actually owned anything featured in a magazine, before I have seen it in the magazine. This may not sound like an exhilarating concept, but it gives me a sense of fashionista satisfaction in knowing I have the same style sense as a fashion magazine editor.

Purchasing the mustard yellow Linea Pelle belt was a fabulous find indeed! And the best thing is I got it from Anthropologie for only $29 in comparison to the original $52!

I will be jazzing my belt up with my own flair of style by adding a flower pin. It's a great way to add some pizazz! Try adding a flower to your scarves too!


You can have the chance to get this belt for free by entering my $30 Anthropologie gift card giveaway! Hurry on over here and enter, will ya? 

Thanks for reading and following, loves! I sure do appreciate all of you for making my blogging experiences truly enjoyable every single day! Big xoxo's to you all!

Happy Thursday! 

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

love the belt with the flower pin so adorable!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 19, 2011 at 9:24 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

I love the belt! the bright yellow and rope accents will make it a summer essential!

Chic on the Cheap

 
At May 22, 2011 at 11:05 PM , Blogger jenn~the stylish housewife said...

I WANT THAT BELT!!!!!!!!!!!

the stylish housewife

 
At May 24, 2011 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Reston Style said...

Super cute belt! I love when I see something in a mag that I own!
Clicked through from MVD! Loved your guestpost on there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home