<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : An Arizona Weekend

2.20.2014

An Arizona Weekend





Last weekend we took a quick weekend road trip for my niece's baptism. I cannot believe Camri is already 8! My sister and her saintly husband were kind enough to let me live with them for a year in Arizona when the Coco Bean was just a wee little babe, and now I have a baby (by the way, doesn't Wes practically look like a teenager in that picture above? sniffle, sniffle) that is the same age Camri was when I lived with them! Craziness, I tell you. Needless to say, that gal holds a dear spot in my heart. It was truly a treat to play the photographer and capture her special day with my family.

We are so proud of you, little lady, and love you so much!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 20, 2014 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

She's adorable! Looks like fun!

 
At February 20, 2014 at 2:13 PM , Anonymous Ashley said...

I love your colorful outfit! And your hair will be shown when I go in for my cut on Saturday! Congrats to your niece, as well :)

 
At February 21, 2014 at 12:10 PM , Anonymous Teodora said...

It looks like a very special time with close family. That first picture is just phenomenal - you have perfectly captured the happiness of the moment.

Teodora

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home