<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Subtle Cat Eye Makeup

2.19.2014

Subtle Cat Eye Makeup


images found here.

I tend to keep it simple when it comes to makeup, and mainly stick to the basics of moisturizer, spot concealer, light powder, mascara, liner, and lip balm. One of my favorite ways to turn up the glam when maintaining such a minimal beauty routine is the cat eye. 

Above I've listed my favorite cat eye looks, which include different variations for all occasions. When in doubt, go with a subtle cat eye and a nude lip. It is a timeless and chic look, especially for mamas on the go.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 19, 2014 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Laryssa Machado said...

Very pretty
www.larydilua.com

 
At February 19, 2014 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to rock the cat eye during my late teen years but I've just not bothered for a few years now. I'd like to give it a go again though as I really like how it can open your eyes more.

Definitely a red of the simple look I must say!

Katie » Tattyboots

 
At February 19, 2014 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Jenna Leigh said...

I love the simple one at the end. I love cat eye but not bold enough to really try it :)

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2014/02/coffee-talk-kindness.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home