<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : "Will You Be My Valentime?" Printable Watches

2.05.2014

"Will You Be My Valentime?" Printable Watches


For a brief stint in my elementary school years, I picked up the habit of calling a valentine a "valentime." It's not surprising, considering that in my toddler years I called a butterfly a "flutterby" (which actually makes a heck of a lot more sense when you sit down and think about it) and ordered "cheeseboogers" when making my Happy Meal requests. It just all worked itself out in my wee Abbey brain.

To keep up with the tradition, I made a silly little Valentine's Day printable to make with your little ones. These "Valentime" watches can be painted, colored, glittered, bedazzled ... you name it!


We colored ours and added some washi tape to the wrist bands to give it a little color, but I think gluing on some pom poms and heart candies would make for some nice watch bling. Once you are done coloring, just cut out the shapes and glue or tape the bands to the circle and fasten around your Valentime's wrist ;)


Don't I have the most handsome Valentine's in all the land? I'm a pretty lucky mama!




I love that this doubles as a darling prop watch that teaches numbers and assists in learning to read a clock. It was our Tot School activity for the day, even! To access the printable to make your own, simply click here and then print!

Happy "Valentime" making!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At February 5, 2014 at 9:58 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

AWW that is so so cute.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At February 5, 2014 at 6:32 PM , Blogger AmiCheri said...

This is so cute! I love this post and I love that "valentime"!

 
At February 6, 2014 at 10:30 AM , Anonymous Bethany said...

Very fun and cute! I like that kiddos can color it, too. Pinning this for when my little one is a little older.

 
At February 12, 2014 at 8:50 AM , Blogger stacyb said...

Would love to download the printable. Says I need permission. My son has autism and is obsessed with clocks these days. I went searching for a "valentime" valentine idea for his preschool to hand out and this would be perfect!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home