<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Meet My Boyfriend, His Name Is Jeans

1.30.2014

Meet My Boyfriend, His Name Is Jeans


Jacket: similar.
Tee: LOFT.
Boyfriend jeans: LOFT.
Boots: Target.
Hat: similar.
Scarf: similar.

Boyfriend jeans are so appropriately named. They are cute, I take them practically everywhere I go, I love the way they make me feel, and they are still there for me even when I've damaged and ripped a few holes in them. Basically, these jeans are the best boyfriend I've ever had, and we are still going strong after 3 years that have involved highs, lows and everything in-between. If that's not commitment, I don't know what is. I'm not trying to pressure you into a relationship or anything, but you should probably snag a pair for Valentine's Day.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At January 30, 2014 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Love, Iris said...

I love that scarf!!! It's soooo pretty with your outfit!

 
At January 30, 2014 at 1:19 PM , Blogger jenna j. said...

you could make a paper bag look cute!

 
At January 30, 2014 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look adorable! i love this look!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At January 30, 2014 at 5:28 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look so great! That hat is all kinds of amazing!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At January 31, 2014 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love boyfriend jeans, so cool and comfy too! That hat is amazing :)

Eve & Faye x
Sugar Spun Sisters - A blog about charity shops, cosmetics & coeliac disease

 
At January 31, 2014 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm telling you - the jeans are loving you just as much as you love them. ;)

<3 Daryl
Unlost

 
At January 31, 2014 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Catherine Short said...

I have a similar love affair with a particular pair of boyfriend jeans and each time I wear them I wish I would have bought a back-up pair!

ps. found your site via Casey's link-up and I love your hat! I've been on the hunt for something similar for sometime now.


 
At February 2, 2014 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Haha! Love the title! and the outfit :)

--Jan

 
At February 3, 2014 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

You are looking smashing my friend! Adore that hat on you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home