<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The Messy, Long Bob

1.27.2014

The Messy, Long Bob


I forgot about the infant death grip that generally fixes its grab on fistfuls of hair, therefore it is time to get these hairs cut. If you follow me on Pinterest, you've probably seen an excess of hair pinning, because, yes! I am indeed ready for a new do. Since cutting my bangs a couple months ago, my hair resembles a fantastic 80's mullet (also, I think the caption on the picture is funny because kids these days clearly have no sense of classic pop culture).

The messy, long bob is the route I am going, it's just a matter of determining length. Do I keep it slightly longer and eventually cut it shorter, or do I just cut it shorter so I can let it grow out and have one less trip to get my hair did? I am thinking the second option because I am the world's worst keeper of hair. This shag on my noggin is lucky if it gets cut once a year, and it's practically unheard of to cut it two times or more in the span of a year. So there it is. I suppose I answered my own question. Shorter it is. 

Also, I want to be Alexa Chung, aka Queen of the Chicest Hair Known to Woman. 

Labels:

9 Comments:

At January 27, 2014 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Stacey said...

Love! I'm pinned a few of those as inspiration, too! I'm trying to wait until Spring to cut my hair short, because it's reallllly cold in Michigan right now, haha :)

 
At January 27, 2014 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

so cute! i'm excited to see the results! just did the big chop myself a few months ago :)

 
At January 27, 2014 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Good Life Blog said...

Love it! Your hair would look fantastic like this!

 
At January 27, 2014 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Good Life Blog said...

Aaaand, if you find any good styling products that are sulfate/phthalate free, pass on the knowledge because I have had a hard time finding some! : )

 
At January 27, 2014 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Love, Iris said...

Love this!!! Great inspiration!

 
At January 27, 2014 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Leah said...

I just got this cut and it takes some getting used from long hair. But it's so much fun to play around with.

 
At January 27, 2014 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so bummed because I feel like I just got my hair long and love it when everyone else is going short with this super cute blunt cut, i love it so I'm afraid to loose all my hard work. Does that make sense?
My favorite of your list are 4 & 5

 
At January 27, 2014 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Love these cuts! The best thing about this length is that the less styling you do, the better it looks. Perfect for a cute mom-on-the-go like you!

 
At January 28, 2014 at 3:52 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here&Now said...

Um, heck yes, can I be Alexa too? This is going to be my post-wedding chop inspiration!
xx
Here&Now
Enter to win a $500 shopping spree!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home