<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Valentine's Day Treats

2.12.2014

Valentine's Day Treats



1. Mini Red Velvet Milkshakes
2. Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispie Treats
3. Chocolate Raspberry Trifle
4. Heart Sandwich Cookies
5. Pink Pancakes With Strawberry Oreos
6. Color Dipped Marshmallows

I've said it once, and I'll say it again — Valentine's Day is the best holiday for making pretty things, and that includes food so darling you almost dare not eat it. But you do, because, hello! Valentine's Day is also the one holiday that heavily celebrates all things chocolate and sugar (yet another reason I love it so!).

Above are some of my favorite Valentine's Day treats I've rounded up via Pinterest. They are quick, easy and guaranteed to make your day extra sweet!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 12, 2014 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Katie said...

oh my. I just started eating healthy today and haven't touched a single treat but these all look incredible. I am splurging tomorrow night since I'm making cupcakes(strawberry with white frosting and chocolate with strawberry frosting) and Orange Sherbet Punch for our bible study group. I love having a reason to make cutesy snacks haha

 
At February 12, 2014 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Rebecca and Lori said...

Those marshmallows are adorable!
Lori

 
At February 13, 2014 at 7:57 PM , Anonymous Bethany said...

Number two is making my mouth water. YUMMMM.

 
At February 18, 2014 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Lyndsay Almeida said...

Yep. I'll take one of each please. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home