<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

2.04.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday





Blazer: c/o Le Tote.
Top: c/o Le Tote.
Pants: similar.
Shoes: similar.
Bracelet: c/o Le Tote
Handbag: c/o Hearts.
Sunglasses: similar.

1) Who else watches The Bachelor? Two things ... A) I think Clare is an incredibly manipulative little stink. She's the type of girl mothers warn their boys about (take notes, Luke and Wes!). You may or may not agree with me, however all I have to say is, run for the hills, Juanito!  B) Juan Pablo's accent and strange "I dunno" frowny lip face are starting to get on my nerves juuust a little bit, buuut then I see he takes his shirt off and I could care less.

2) Fact: When two people in love stare into each others' eyes, their heart rates sync up (source). Awww, that gives me the warm fuzzies!

3) Please show by a raise of hands if you love Netflix. Good, me too! There is now a Netflix for clothes and it is called Le Tote. Basically it is an affordable rental closet, and you get clothes and accessories sent to you every month. Isn't that genius? I was talking about it with my girlfriend and she thought the idea was amazing, too, because sometimes it is just nice to have someone pick things out for you and have items on rotation since things in your own closet can get boring real quick. As for the process, it is simple. You go sign up for which box option you would like and "heart" the items you like. Based on those items that appeal to your taste, Le Tote will select the items for you. The best thing is that you can send things back as often as you would like as long as you pay for the membership, so essentially you could be receiving up to 5 items every single week. For $49 a month, you are getting 20 new pieces of clothing and jewelry in that time span. Do the math. If you are a shopper, you are easily spending that much per month anyway, and chances are it just ends up in a donation bin within in a year. I have been testing it out, and I can say from personal experience it is a really fun concept and I love it.

4) What's the deal with Justin Bieber (said in a Jerry Seinfeld voice)? To deport, or not deport?

5) Would you rather have a lifetime supply of back massages or a guaranteed 2-hour nap everyday for the rest of your life?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 4, 2014 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

Love your outfit, Abbey :)

I am usually a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan, but I just can't get into this season...all the things you mentioned totally turn me away.

I would choose a guaranteed 2-hour nap everyday for the rest of my life. No question!

 
At February 4, 2014 at 7:03 PM , Anonymous Bethany said...

Okay, I am very intrigued by Le Tote. Will have to check it out! And yes, I've been following the Bachelor.. I was saying the same thing about Clare until I read this Slate article: http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/02/04/the_bachelor_clare_sleeps_with_juan_pablo_exposes_the_show_s_weird_sexual.html. I hadn't thought about a lot of things the author points out here. Anyway, love your outfit and will check out Le Tote!

 
At February 4, 2014 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Bekka said...

The Bachelor is terrible this season. I watch it with one eye and ear. Snore. Speaking of snore, 2-hour naps for life. Sleep deprivation makes my already emotional self, off the richter, crazy. Bring on the sleep and the sanity.

 
At February 8, 2014 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I would choose the nap! Also, I kind of think it would be hilarious if they deported Justin Bieber.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home