<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

1.23.2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things



Scrumptious baby lips to kiss, and cuddled up bums to dream on. The warm, sweet scent of itty bitty baby breath, and staring at him for hours while he sleeps. Truly a little slice of heaven if you ask me.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At January 23, 2014 at 9:50 PM , Anonymous Bethany said...

Mmmm yes... pretty much thought the exact same thing this afternoon. So sweet.

 
At January 25, 2014 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Jan said...

I would love to pinch his cheeks! They're so chunkyyyyy! :D

--Jan

 
At January 25, 2014 at 7:55 PM , Anonymous Lynda said...

Babyyyyyyy! So cute! And the baby tooshie so cute! The photos lookmgreat, too! :)

 
At January 27, 2014 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Amy Harris said...

this makes me want another new born in my life!

 
At January 28, 2014 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot resist babies! Gahhh! so darling :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home