<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Valentine's Day Gifts

1.21.2014

Valentine's Day Gifts

Drop cap series Pride & Prejudice | Metro watch from Kate Spade New York | "Love, Love, Love" pillow cover from hellosleepywhale | "Jungle Red" lipstick from NARS | Heart cutting board from Out of the Woods of Oregon | "Happy Valentine's Day" card from Sycamore Street Press | Pink Newbury Dress from Anthropologie | Le Creuset teapot and mug from Sur La Table | Cross My Heart bobby pin from ban.do | Chalkboard cookie jars from Target | Mini Capri Blue candle from Anthropologie

Valentine's Day is always a fun holiday to me because it includes my favorite color (I'll give you a hint... it's not red) and hearts and kisses and all that mushy-gushy, lovey stuff. I mean, who doesn't love love?! If you don't, then you are the Grinch of Valentine's Day (the "it's just a commercial, made up holiday" argument is null and void around here). But that's beside the point. The real subject of the matter is the above collection of Valentine's Day gifts I've been eyeing around the web. These lovely gifts are sure to brighten the mind, body and home of all you ladies (single or spoken for) out there.

xoxo!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At January 21, 2014 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

MMMmmm I want that watch!

 
At January 21, 2014 at 7:43 PM , Anonymous Bethany said...

This mix makes me so happy. I love LOVE, and I kind of want everything here in a little V-day gift basket. :)

 
At January 22, 2014 at 7:34 AM , Blogger The Olive Tree Blog said...

seriously cute finds!!

 
At January 23, 2014 at 2:16 AM , Blogger LushFabGlam said...

Lovely gifts, I ♥ the pillow, pink watch and cookies jars all too cute!
Stop by and say hello :) http://www.Lush-Fab-Glam.com

 
At January 25, 2014 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here&Now said...

Yay, I have always loved Valentine's day, as a single lady with friend, just dating & now as an engaged woman! Perfect gift picks!
xx
Here&Now
Enter to win a $500 shopping spree!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home