<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Wesley's Baby Blessing

1.09.2014

Wesley's Baby Blessing





Me || Dress: c/o PinkBlush Maternity. Wes || Blessing outfit: Dressed in White.

I know I don't talk a bunch of religion on this blog, but my beliefs really are a huge part of my life. With that, my family came out last weekend to take part in Wesley's baby blessing. In our church, infants receive a baby blessing when they are born. Kind of like a christening, with the exception of the whole baptism thing, which, if you are familiar with the Mormon religion, doesn't happen until age 8. 

Wes was blessed by his daddy on Sunday, January 5, 2014 in our Encinitas ward. Isn't his outfit just the most darling thing you've ever seen? Those knee socks made his thigh rolls even more prominent and delicious. I just want to eat him up! Anyway, the blessing was beautiful, and again, it was truly a treat to have family there to support.

In short, I just want to say I am grateful families and that I get to be with mine forever. I am grateful for the knowledge of Jesus Christ, and that through his grace and love I can find happiness and joy in this life. 

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At January 9, 2014 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Alison Ambrose said...

Such an exciting day! Congratulations to you and your family! It looks like a beautiful event.

 
At January 9, 2014 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Wes looks like a little Luke! And you're looking good there lady! :)

-Jan

 
At January 9, 2014 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

You look amazing Abbey! Congrats on the blessing. He is too precious. Family time is always a re charger for le as well :)

 
At January 13, 2014 at 8:48 AM , Blogger The Olive Tree Blog said...

He is so cute and yes, what a little blessing he is!

 
At January 13, 2014 at 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a doll he is!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home