<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : My Birthday Weekend

1.28.2014

My Birthday Weekend


1. Luke giving Wes kisses before we head off to Disneyland.
2. Riding the "horshes."
3. Teacups with Daddy for the 539th time.
4. Feeding the ducks and learning about Tom Sawyer's island.


5. Teacups again, with a few "ta-das!" thrown in the mix.
6. Our first Disneyland family photo.
7. Space Mountain. We're clearly M.F.E.O.
8. Birthday breakfast crepes.


9. Nanny snuggles at Moonlight Beach.
10. Wes attempting to convince us he may be a redhead.
11. We're a couple of peas in a love pod.
12. Celebratory birthday jumps in a golden sunset to bring in my golden birthday right.

I'd say my golden birthday year is off to a brilliant start. We partied our boots straight off the entire weekend with a trip to Disneyland, the beach, bonfires, and lots of sugar and food. Basically everything I love with the people I love (and I'd also like to give a shout out to my iPhone and Instagram for being there for me to document this momentous occasion since we forgot  to pull out the fancy camera ... oops).

On my actual birthday, I woke up and rolled over to Wes staring up at me with the brightest, happiest smile he could muster. With his head slightly nudged to the side so his third chin popped out ever so sweetly, he batted his gorgeous eyelashes and continued to smile and smile. I took that as a glimmering sign that this year will be just as wonderful and cheery as that baby's gummy grin.

Twenty-six, you're looking real good.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At January 28, 2014 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had an amazing weekend!

I'm 26 too today!

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

 
At January 28, 2014 at 12:28 PM , Anonymous Stacy @ Stacy Eats said...

Happy birthday! Looks like an absolute blast of a weekend celebration. Hope this year is fabulous for you!

 
At January 28, 2014 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Joke said...

Happy birthday, Abbey. From someone who's been 26 for nearly 2 months now ... it's pretty darn good!

 
At January 29, 2014 at 12:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Useful tips towards a healthier life.
Hi, This is a good blog as we also provide good and effective herbal products mvdiabetesbangalore

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home