<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Happy 28th

6.21.2013

Happy 28th


Happy Birthday, Matthew, my old lug!

Can't believe you are practically 30! Shouldn't we be getting ready to retire soon or something like that?

These past 5 years with you have been the richest years of my life yet. Thanks for being born, ya hear? You make the lives of every single person around you more full, and Luke and I are lucky to be two of the closest.

I have a feeling this is going to be a great year. You deserve it! Thanks for working like a dog, loving like a saint, making cute babies with me, and acting like a 10-year old 90% of the time so life is always fun and certainly never dull.

We love you, birthday boy! And as Luke says, " Mooooo-wah!"

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 21, 2013 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Gabrielle Riddell said...

Baby Matt & Luke look so similar. aww

 
At June 21, 2013 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Luke looks so much like Matt in that baby picture! Adorable. Happy birthday to your hubby!

 
At June 25, 2013 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

I swear you can always make me laugh... I told my husband the same thing this year when he turned 28. Man that's almost 30! That means you're old! Then he laughed and reminded me that I wasn't in my "early twenties" either and we both were getting old haha oh well happy (belated) birthday to your hubs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home