<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : This Face

6.19.2013

This Face


This face. This face!

I am just going to take the next minute to gush about how much I adore this kid. This is what I greet when Luke wakes up from his naps. It starts with little chirps and odd babbling, and then I sneak in and his face lights up, causing my heart to spark on fire. 

I live for that light this hooligan brings me.

I love how Luke's smile radiates from corner to corner, and crinkles those twinkly eyes into little almonds. And those expressive faces. Whether that darned tongue is sticking out of his mouth or formed into an inquisitive little "ohhh," he wears his emotions on his sleeve (like someone else I know) and his personality is expanding by leaps and bounds by the day.

And to think that I get another one of these handsome devils. I couldn't be more blessed! I've said it before and I'll say it again -- I'll take twenty more, please.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At June 19, 2013 at 7:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that little face!

 
At June 19, 2013 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

that face & those adorable curls! SOOOO much cuteness to take in at once!

xx
Here&Now
Enter my current giveaway!

 
At June 19, 2013 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

adorable photos! he is so cute!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At June 19, 2013 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Julienne said...

CUTIE!:) I love after-nap sweetness too!!!

 
At June 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

He is such a cutie! I love how all kids have their own unique personalities and it really shows. All the different expressions are so adorable:)
You are one blessed mama

happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At June 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again- you make really cute babies.

 
At June 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM , Blogger AmiCheri said...

Love, love, love his long blond hair! He is too cute!

 
At June 20, 2013 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

What a sweetheart! Seriously he is such a cute boy!!

 
At June 21, 2013 at 6:19 AM , Blogger Tisse said...

Oh, my! What a sweet little smile he has! So happy another little boy is on his way to you- how wonderful to be able to have two sons so close in age... they will be best buds I'm sure! I'm new to your space and so loving getting acquainted with your beautiful family. Thanks for sharing :) xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home