<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : This Just In!

3.18.2013

This Just In!


Just moments ago, Luke randomly decided he was going to take more than those hogwash, feeble half-steps and simply started walking out of nowhere! Such a proud parent moment for Matt and I! 

I shouted in a frenzy to Matt, "Hurry! Record! Record!" and the rest was absolutely hilarious. He was so proud of himself, hence the clapping every four steps and squealing (can you tell that we are obnoxious and loud? It happens).

Best part? I am pretty sure Luke is screaming, "I did it!" in baby babble at the end. If this video isn't a daily affirmation at its best, I am not sure what is!

Hoooraahh for walking!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At March 18, 2013 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Kerrie Williams said...

oh my goodness this is the best video ever. I love how excited he gets!! Fun!

 
At March 18, 2013 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

Oh. My. GOSH!! I'm laughing so hard right now!

 
At March 18, 2013 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Britt { Magpie Collective } said...

Go Luke Go!!! This makes my developmental therapist heart all warm and fuzzy!! He's such a hoot! You guys must be so proud of your little man- I certainly am!

Britt
Secondhand Magpie

 
At March 18, 2013 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Ms. Morgan said...

From 0 to 60! Watch out!!

 
At March 18, 2013 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Libby said...

Congratulations Luke👏

 
At March 18, 2013 at 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh I was smiling so big during this whole video! What an awesome thing to have on camera!

 
At March 18, 2013 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Brittany LeSueur said...

This is so sweet and exciting!! I am so jealous! I am so bad at getting my boys on tape for big events. You have a beautiful family and your style is adorable!! Love your blog and can't wait for more;) new follower!

 
At March 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM , Blogger sara miller said...

So sweet!

 
At March 19, 2013 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I still remember when my son took his first real steps. Those moments are so precious.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

 
At March 19, 2013 at 11:09 AM , Blogger The Egg said...

go luke go!
love, your internet auntie

xo the egg out west.

 
At March 19, 2013 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

This is absolutely so adorable. What an exciting and precious moment.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Enter our Necklace Giveaway

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home