<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

3.05.2013

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 Jacket: TJ Maxx (similar). Tee: Anthropologie. Pants: LOFT. Boots: JCPenney (similar).

1) Babies. They are everywhere and I love them. Initially I thought I would absolutely loathe this phase of life where every person I know is popping offspring out like nobody's business, but, alas! I adore it. I freakishly scroll through my news feeds in search of the most recent pregnancy announcement or hospital pictures (perhaps that is a slight exaggeration, but I really do obsess over the pictures once I stumble upon them).  I wish every person would have 20, please and thank you. Myself included. I need babies! A whole litter of em'!

2) Fact: Psychologists have found that babies as young as just 2 days old can recognize their mothers from a tape recording of only one syllable (source). Here I go melting into a big puddle of baby-loving mush again.

3) Has anyone ever really tested how many licks it really takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

4) So, Luke doesn't walk on his feet yet. He walks on his knees, and is totally capable of walking upright, but he just won't do it. We are fine with that and all about him taking his sweet time to progress and develop, however I assumed we didn't have to deal with the risks accompanied with walking toddlers just yet. Until a few days ago. I literally went to the other room for a minute to grab something, and when I came back he had pushed one of our kitchen chairs to the counter, climbed up, and was on the counter eating the candy on it. The kid is wild, I tell you. And I am in for it once he actually walks. This still isn't curbing my baby fever, though. Not a cinch.

5) Would you rather see everything upside down or hear everything backwards?

Labels: , ,

24 Comments:

At March 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Tori Baldridge said...

You really do have THE best style! And I can't get over how fabulous you look with blonde hair. Makes me wanna run to the salon right now...
xoxo
Tori

 
At March 5, 2013 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Sounds like you have your hands full with Luke now that he's figuring out this mobility thing!!! My first is due in 10 weeks and I'm oozing with excitement and nerves. I can't wait to meet my tiny little man.

 
At March 5, 2013 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Kelsey Eaton said...

Those pants look so comfy and cute! I am in the same stage. I am totally in love with everyone else's babies! It fills my baby hunger haha! I tested it my sophomore year in high school. I think it was like 284 for me!

storiesofkel.blogspot.com

 
At March 5, 2013 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute outfit! Love those pants!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

 
At March 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

When I was 11 I tested it. It took me 999 licks!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Allie | LunaVida said...

Love that jacket!
Following your lovely blog :)

--Allie
http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

 
At March 5, 2013 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

Upside down! I am in the stage of my life where my dogs are my kids, and since we just got a new "kid" I am in heart-melting puppy love stage all over again. Forget about the fact that she pees on the floor every 5 minutes, she has the cutest squished face I have ever seen and that is all that matters!
xx
Here&Now

 
At March 5, 2013 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Kathleen Harper said...

I just discovered your blog from Always Maylee and I love it! I'm now following you via GFC as well as Bloglovin! I would love it so much if you could follow me back :)
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

 
At March 5, 2013 at 1:14 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Those are some seriously great pants!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At March 5, 2013 at 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pretty!! love the bun xo
Jamie
http://www.candystilettos.com

 
At March 5, 2013 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

great pants! i love LOFT, i have the same style but polka dots :) wearing them today!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM , Blogger The Marcy Stop said...

Loving the print on those pants!
xL

Check out our NiftyThrifty coat giveaway!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! You look great!

monicaharmony.wordpress.com

 
At March 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM , Blogger MILEX said...

it is so you and I love it

 
At March 5, 2013 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Julie Cottrell said...

you are just so adorable. and i'm starting to get baby fever bbaaddd... gonna have to follow you ;)

http://streetlily.blogspot.com

 
At March 5, 2013 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Upside down, for sure. I can't really handle jumbled language -- even people who use bad grammar. Blame it on my storyteller genes. :)

 
At March 6, 2013 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

how fun are your pants!? love!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

 
At March 6, 2013 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great look!
xolili

www.satinandscotch.com

 
At March 6, 2013 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

Ohh yeah! They totally know their mama from birth!

happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At March 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Jasmine Garcia said...

I pretty much NEED those pants. I love it. New follower.

www.southern-cafe.blogspot.com

 
At March 6, 2013 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Adrienne said...

Those pants are pretty awesome ;)

I'm on a baby fever kick as of late!
Babies EVERYWHERE!

Doesn't help that a few friends are expecting ;)

 
At March 6, 2013 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great printed pants! I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com

 
At March 6, 2013 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Tea&Sequins said...

I so regret not buying those pants when they were at Loft! They're so cute. I love your whole outfit! And your blog!

Kaitlin
teaandsequin.blogspot.com

 
At March 8, 2013 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Okay I love the outfit... and please tell me... do you love the shirt?? I was looking at it the last time I was in anthro and it was just soooo comfy and soft!! So... I would love to hear your opinion on it... Is it fabulous? Is it one of those NEED to have shirts?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home