<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Pretty Things

3.18.2013

Pretty Things


When I hate the world, I can always count on Pinterest.

Pinterest is that best friend that uplifts you and doesn't talk back. It just presents you with untold gobs and heaps of pretty things, stuff that make you want to eat your feelings, and reassures you that life doesn't completely suck (although if it does, there are plenty of funny things out there to remind you you aren't alone).

You can follow along with what inspires me and gets my brain ticking on my Pinterest here (and then we can bake and eat our feelings together).

P.S. With the hullabaloo and uproar of Google Reader going away on July 1, you can import all of your blog subscriptions to Bloglovin or Feedly. Also, you can always follow along with us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram where I share all my blog posts and snippets of everyday life. Make sure you update your stuff because I sure will miss ya if you leave! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 18, 2013 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Hanna said...

Hugh.... THose fresh spring rolls look crazy amazing!!!

 
At March 19, 2013 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Kelsey Bang said...

those are for sure all pretty things! great picks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home