<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Nappy Feet

11.05.2012

Nappy Feet

 Plush Kitty c/o Hullabalu

There is something about fat, squishy baby feet that makes me get all goochy-goochy-goo and baby crazed. Mix that with a sleeping babe, and you've got full-blown baby fever over here.

Sneaking into Luke's room while he is sleeping, just to watch his chest lightly raise up and down and stare at his puckered lips is one of my favorite things. His chubby feet that refuse to fit in any type of normal shoe and roly-poly legs curled up under his belly remind me that he is still my little tiny. Even if he is rounding the corner to turning one (I cannot believe it!) I will always see the precious, cuddly baby in him as he grows throughout the years.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Rachael said...

Tell me about it! It's the thighs that do it for me- they are just so chunky and almost edible.Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At November 5, 2012 at 1:05 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Too cute!!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At November 5, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awww... I love that first picture!
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At November 5, 2012 at 2:42 PM , Blogger little said...

aww so cute. i love baby feet too. especially the chunky ones.

romantically challenged

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home