<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Halloween, The Real Deal

11.01.2012

Halloween, The Real Deal

Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat Costume
Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat Costume
Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat Costume

Last weekend gave us a test run for the real Halloween. Let me tell ya, the real deal was immensely more fun. We trick or treated with cousins, all while relishing the "awwws" and "oohhhhs" for Luke the monkey and Emmitt the raccoon. Those little boys kill me dead when they play together. It's possibly the cutest thing on the planet.

We even got 12 whole pieces of candy. Can you believe it? Luke hit the jackpot, and being the philanthropic baby that he is, he donated it Jojo (not pictured) the ballerina princess. 

Next stop, Thanksgiving feasting!

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At November 1, 2012 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Jan said...

I loooved the scared face! LOL Too cute! :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a couple of giveaways on my blog if you're interested :)

 
At November 1, 2012 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

this.is.perfect!

 
At November 1, 2012 at 12:15 PM , Blogger The Egg said...

you are the prettiest momma ever!

xo the egg out west.

 
At November 1, 2012 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

So sweet! Love the pictures of you two. My daughter "donated" the candy to me! :)

 
At November 1, 2012 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Lauren Rebecca said...

This is super adorable!!

 
At November 1, 2012 at 4:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute! This year was my son's first Halloween. Baby costumes are just TOO cute!

 
At November 1, 2012 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Gentri said...

adorable. I just love this. Curious George books were my favorites when I was little, so I especially love it. haha!

 
At November 1, 2012 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Deanne Marie said...

Pictures= Adorable and successful!

 
At November 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gosh your son is cute as a monkey!! I love the curious george theme - very cute. I'll have to remember that one :)

Megan
budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

 
At November 11, 2012 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Oh my goodness he is so stinkin cute! You have a beautiful smile!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home