<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : They Call Me Mellow Yellow

9.05.2012

They Call Me Mellow Yellow

 Blouse: LOFT. Trousers: Anthropologie. Necklace: LOFT (old). Bracelet: INPINK. Platforms: Mina's Boutique (similar). Lipstick: MAC Rebel.

Or maybe they don't, because these trousers are buh-right. Sunshine bright. Do I instantly get happier when I put them on? Yes. It's like an instant dose of Vitamin D. It's like I am the sun. Somebody drove past me and shielded their eyes from the radiance of these bad boys. They were probably seeing spots for a few minutes thereafter. But are they awesome? You bet.

And don't even get me started on these giant, hot pink platforms I am wearing. Matt hates them so much, he won't stop telling me about it. I am beginning to have Man Repeller moments on a weekly basis. Yes (arm pump)!

Labels:

18 Comments:

At September 5, 2012 at 9:29 AM , Blogger jackie said...

those pants are so perfect. and I love that you wore hot pink platforms with them!

 
At September 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

fabulous yellow pants, I am lusting over them!

xx
Classic & Bubbly

 
At September 5, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pants! Wish i could pull of flares!!!

Check out my latest inspo pics if your in need of some! :)

<3

 
At September 5, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Jessica Gitler said...

this outfit if killer, I really like it!
Jess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

 
At September 5, 2012 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Jan said...

Oh my gosh! You look really cute!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

 
At September 5, 2012 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

oooohh.. she's bringing disco back! bahaha. your a stunner. love those bright pants! (:

xo.

 
At September 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i think they would brighten anyones day.

think these photos are amazing--you are looking great!

 
At September 5, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Blogger The Egg said...

whoop whoop man repelling action!!!
those pants are faaabulous on you

xo the egg out west.

 
At September 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Rachael said...

You need to stop wearing that necklace as I nearly vomit with envy each time I see it!Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At September 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Hailey said...

haha too funny and cute :)

http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/2012/09/annnnnnd-cutest-baby-at-splash-pad.html

 
At September 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

those pants are so fabulous! you look awesome.

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At September 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Mrs. Skvortsov said...

kuddos to you for wearing those bright pants. you look awesome!

www.urbanstarlings.blogspot.com (new items in my shop today!!)

 
At September 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Those pants are amazing!!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At September 5, 2012 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

sweet accessories & yellow trousers!

i dig it.


cheers.

 
At September 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Daer0n said...

Wow you look gorgeous! Those pants are just amaazing!

 
At September 6, 2012 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I came across your blog from a post on "something glamour" blog and i am so glad i did . You have a fantastic sense of style . These pants are amazing on you and you i know exactly what you mean about the MAN REPELER moments lol . Kudos to you and your blog , I love it .

keep the post coming .

MelissaJ

http://boldbrashbeautiful.blogspot.com/

 
At September 6, 2012 at 7:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So fun! I adore the buttons on the side:)

 
At September 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

so fierce lady! Loving those pants!
xx
Here&Now

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home