<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

3.20.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 
Hat: Target (similar). Blouse: LOFT (similar). Belt: LOFT. Denim: LOFT. Flats: Target (similar). Shades: Anthropologie.

1) How is it that my phone alarm still goes off even thought it is dead and shut off? I don't understand.

2) Midnight in Paris is my new favorite movie. Subtly funny and makes me want to step up my literary game. And Marion Cotillard, I have a new girl crush on you.

3) I came across a memo saved on my phone from a conversation Matt and I had about 2 months ago. It reads:

Me: "You make the call. You're the man of the house."
Matt: "It should be called woman of the house, because women wear the pants in all relationships."

He's got it all figured out. What a smart young chap!

4) Did you know Alaska is the only state you can type using one row of keys on your keyboard?  You're looking down right now, aren't you? I did it too.

5) My dad calls Luke, "Da Sky Walko," which officially makes him the coolest dad in the world.

6) I am at that contemplative roadblock of trying to select a new hairdoozie. Keep the long layers I've been so diligent about growing, or go for the half-moon bangs? Keep my natural color I've been so diligent about growing, or go for the ombre? I'm half tempted to throw caution to the wind and become a blonde again, with bangs. I blame it on Sienna Miller.

7) Yesterday was poopy. Literally. I stepped in the biggest pile of dog poo known to man while wearing my favorite polky dot shoes, and Luke managed to poo all over my favorite skirt with a colossal blow-out. Dogs and babies are a messy combination. I highly suggest not wearing your favorite clothing around them. The end.

P.S. Want free clothes? Sure ya do. Enter the DownEast Basics Spring Giveaway here.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At March 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Love the top! So so cute!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

 
At March 20, 2012 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

Your eyes are stunning!!! And WOAAHH #4!!!

 
At March 20, 2012 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

adorable photos of you!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At March 20, 2012 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Leah said...

love this look!

and sorry to hear about poo on your fave shoes. I would've flipped out.

 
At March 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Mimi said...

yes, i looked down and tried to spell alaska, haha! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Fashion To Figure Giveaway

 
At March 20, 2012 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

Why, yes. I did look down.
And go crazy with your hair! If you don't like it, it grows back!

 
At March 20, 2012 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

adorable outfit! love the sunglasses!!!

xx Kelly

www.MessyDirtyHair.com

 
At March 21, 2012 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gutted about the poop situation--and will make a mental note.

I looked at my keyboard, of course i did.

And I love luke's nickname--amazing!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

First, love the outfit! (Especially the red flats! I have a weakness for red flats. Haha). Second, I still haven't seen Midnight in Paris! I really need to step up my game. Third, I hope you do something awesome with your hair! It's always super fun to see hair changes! And finally, fourth, Poopy days do not sound like fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home