<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : 10 Fun Dates To Do With A Bébé

3.19.2012

10 Fun Dates To Do With A Bébé



Lately I've been thinking, "Man, it sure would be nice to go on a date, but I have a witto."

Then a light bulb clicked on.

We can still date. With a bit of creativity and a cooperative baby, a day or night on the town is in sight!

I give you the list :

1) Picnic in the park -- what is more fun than pulling out that sweet, little picnic basket?

2 ) Visit the local museums -- who doesn't love to learn random information? Or is that just me?

3) Flea market gift exchange -- go opposite ways with your love and buy each other a cool gift. Set a dollar amount and time limit and see what goodies you end up with!

4) Bubble bath party -- this is meant to be a sans baby party, once bébé is down for the night... you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

5) Movie night in the park -- summer is coming! Check your city activity guide for events at the park.

6) House hunting -- we like to drive through Beverly Hills and dream.

7) Build a fort & watch a movie whilst nomming on a tasty treat -- I recommend something like this, this, or this.

8) Free concert or carnival -- they are hit or miss, but hey, life is to be lived.

9) Library night -- go pick your favorite books as a child and read them to your witto.

10) Reverse makeover -- have your burning hunk of love  do your makeup for you. The results should be interesting. Please don't forget to take pictures and send them to me so I can make a big post about it. Wouldn't that be awesome? I'm in.

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

At March 19, 2012 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Mrs. Pancakes said...

These are great suggestions!!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Christi Lynn said...

my best friend just had her first baby. I will definitely share this with her. :)

 
At March 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Haha, I've always thought that life pretty much ended once a baby was in the picture, but of course you have totally proven me wrong! Maybe someday I will look back on this list and decide that I'll love you forever because of it.

 
At March 19, 2012 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Manda said...

"You pickin up what I'm puttin down?"
Hilarious! :)
Just discovered your blog- so cute.

 
At March 19, 2012 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Emily said...

I agree! It is so hard to get dates with kids. I have four boys and we have gotten pretty creative. Love your blog, am a new follower

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

 
At March 19, 2012 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This gives me hoe than if/when me and the husband have children we will still be able to dat and have us time despite having a bundle of joy around.

And I love learning random facts too--and I like to be annoying and telling them to other people.

 
At March 19, 2012 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

Love these ideas! Especially the flea market and movie in the park ones - baby or no baby these sound like some serious fun :)

xxx
Jenna

 
At March 19, 2012 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Kira said...

Haha, the reverse makeover wouldn't go over well here. I have no idea what my husband would do to me, but I know it wouldn't be good.

 
At March 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Jenn @ What You Make It said...

This is awesome! We don't have kids yet, but that is seriously one of the thoughts on my brain pre-pregnancy - do you still get to go on dates? Love these awesome ideas you can do with your little one. (Except the bubble bath - I'm pickin it up) ; )

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

 
At March 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

Well this list will be good...
....when I have a baby.
Ha.

Love all of this.

 
At March 19, 2012 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

these are awesome tips!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

So many fun ideas! You've got this dating with a baby thing down!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 10:07 PM , Blogger SassAFrass said...

Such a great idea! I loved them all. Makes me anxious to try each one out! The great thing is, is they are all totally do able and little effort.

 
At March 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Ana said...

I don't have a bebe yet, but I love your ideas! We do lots of them already, does that mean we can have a baby now?! :)

xoxo

 
At March 21, 2012 at 1:19 PM , Blogger dreamsandjourney said...

Genius post! Many of these we too have enjoyed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home