<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Little Almanac

3.16.2012

Little Almanac

Kendra is possibly one of the coolest blogger mamas out there. Her style is amazing. I have to refrain from re-pinning everything she pins so I don't look like a Pinterest stalker. Her baby girl, Evelyn, is adorable. She is the cutest prego lady alive. Best of all, she is a stellar blogger friend.

Enough of me babbling, I'll let her give you the deets!

---------------------------------------

Hello fellow admirers of "Along Abbey Road!" Isn't Abbey quite possibly the most charming woman of all time? I love finding lovely blogger ladies, instantly feeling a connection and thinking to myself "yep, we'd be real life friends!" Luckily this blogging world allows us to forge friendships with one another :)

I could introduce myself by stating my name and where I'm from, but that's the boring part of me, so I'll let you get acquainted with the details first. I hate the crust on bread. I can eat a rittersport in about 1 minute and if practicing patience maybe it'll last two. I'm self conscious of my hips. I'm an organizational nutcase. My favorite fastfood is grilled cheese +tatertots+ cherry limeade from Sonic. I'm a Sprinkles Cupcakes fanatic. I studied abroad in London. I first fell in love after Jared asked me to Prom our Junior year and we were married 5 years later. I'm super frugal but don't like to sacrifice sophistication for tacky. I love taking in my surroundings and exploring every detail of my city. And I am a mother to the most beautiful baby girl, Evelyn, with baby number two due in September! So, hi there! I'm Kendra and I currently reside in the greater DC area.

Over yonder at my blog Little Almanac I love to document my experiences as a new mother, family films, our travels far and wide, things I cook, things that make me laugh, things that I think make me artsy and a whole lot of in-between stuff. Basically, it's where I chronicle all of life's joys. If joy is what you are seeking, I hope you find it here


-----------------------------------

Told you so.

5 Comments:

At March 16, 2012 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Already a follower of her blog. SO cute!

 
At March 16, 2012 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have just fallen in love with her blog :)

 
At March 19, 2012 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Mrs. Pancakes said...

Off to check her out!!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 10:09 PM , Blogger SassAFrass said...

Love her blog. So cute!

 
At March 20, 2012 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the insight! love it already!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home